Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Paris Garcia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

rag754

rag754
  • Members
  • 2 posts
On Christmas morning eight yrs ago, my cousins arrived at our home with a beautiful white puppy Shih Tzu. She was a present for my 5 children and together we named her Paris.  She has been a pleasure to have all these years and has been a great companion.

Unfortunately, Paris has been diagnosed with large bladder stones. She has trouble urinating along with blood in her urine because the stones are obstructing the passage to her urethra. The cost of her operation was quoted at $1500.00. We are extremely heart broken because we do not have the total funds to cover her operation. My wife is a full time student and is currently unemployed. I am the only one at this time supporting the family financially. We believe Paris has a lot of life in her still and we don't want to  see her go so soon. If we don't operate on her soon, the only other  option is to euthanize her. That would be so devastating to my wife and  kids.  I was referred to IMOM by our veterinarian and I am amazed by all the heart felt support you guys give. These are tough times for all of us in need and we need all the support we can get.

Attached Files

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,773 posts
I hope that you are in the process of getting your paperwork into IMOM so they can get started on the approval process

Also apply to the other groups listed - many of them work with IMOM to get pets help

Good luck- I had a wonderful Shitzu who lived 18 years !

Kathy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users