Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

My cat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lacie

Lacie
  • Members
  • 1 posts
I have a male cat/neutered that has had uti issues in the past where i have paid $600 at a time to fix it. this has happened 3 times. Today i woke up to find out that he is bleeding again. Last time I had this issue fixed was about 6 months ago. I do not have the money to get him to the vet this time as I KNOW without a doubt what it will cost and what is wrong. Does anyone know of anyone that does payment plans close to me? or someone that would help with expenses? Like a foundation or organization? I do not want him to suffer and if I have to put him down that will be very hard but this keeps happening and I do not have $600 every 6 months to fork out. He is already about a $2000 cat lol. I love him but I am at the end with this. is there any way that you can help me figure something out? I also do not want to drive 2 hrs away to get treatment. Is there home remedies that I can give him?

This is what i posted all around facebook to get help and I got directed here.  As I was trying to fill out the application, there came a few places that I am not able to give the information required.  I do not have a bank account and I have lost my job and have no income..  This is why I can not afford to pay for this surgery.  The vet said that if I wait very long he will die.  Right now i have him in a dog cage with his litter box and food but he will not move and he will not eat or drink.  I thought about putting him down but I just love him so much i can't do it.  Can someone help me out as how I get through this application so I can get my FURbaby some help please.  He is in so much pain right now it makes me cry/

Attached Files

Judy G

Judy G

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,506 posts
Lacie,

The volunteers at IMOM are not always reading the forums, and might not know to look here anyway.  If you have a question about the application, send an email to gf@imom.org.  They will see a message much quicker there.  Do as much as you can with the application and getting the vet's estimate, so you will beready when you get an answer about the bank account.

Good luck!

Judy G.

Huckleberry Hound

Huckleberry Hound

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 419 posts
Hi Lacie,   What's your little guy's name?  Judy's advice is correct.  Where is "close to me"?
Pick the Adoption Option - Rescue One in Need

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users