Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Samson Alderman

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

samsons mom

samsons mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
all my friends tell me i spoil him too much, but he's such a blessing to me, i can't imagine NOT spoiling him.

View PostJudy G, on 27 April 2012 - 10:02 PM, said:

I'm thinking in this case no new news is good news, because it means Samson is getting back to normal.  :)

He really has done remarkably well, considering his big surgery, and he looks like he is adjusting well to his cone-poor puppy!  Only a week to go now.  Your family has done such a good job taking care of him.  I know it hasn't been easy, but it has been worth it.

Judy G.

samsons mom

samsons mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Samson truly seems like his old self today.  i got home from work and he literally licked every bare bit of skin he could find AND the whole front of my shirt.  he's lost a few more of his baby teeth in the last couple days, so we're really working on trying to catch them before he swallows them.  he doesn't like me trying to open his mouth, but will let me (surprisingly) when i tell him i want to see his big boy teeth!

mikken

mikken

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 286 posts
So good to hear that he's doing so well!  Thank you so much for sharing!

Tammy L.

Tammy L.

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 569 posts

We are so delighted that Samson is doing well.
:bravo:

We are moving his thread on over to HAPPY ENDINGS.

Sending Samson all our love and lots of kisses!

Tammy-IMOM

samsons mom

samsons mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
a happy ending it is!!  he spends so much time with his tail wagging, that i'd have to say his "end" is VERY happy!  

words truly can not express how grateful we are for all of the help you all gave us!  once his cone comes off, i will post some more pictures.  also, his follow up vet appt isn't going to be for another month and a half, so i will update everyone with what the vet says at that time.  until then, i will sign in whenever i have time or a cute story to share.

thanks again!!!Attached File  IMG_20120423_130502.jpg   1.07MB   2 downloads

View PostTammy IMOM, on 30 April 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

We are so delighted that Samson is doing well.
:bravo:

We are moving his thread on over to HAPPY ENDINGS.

Sending Samson all our love and lots of kisses!

Tammy-IMOM

samsons mom

samsons mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Just thought i'd pop on and see what's been going on.  i've been very busy, trying to get switched to full time at work so that i can start to pay forward what you all helped us to raise for Samson.

A quick update - Samson still has another month til his final check up, but is doing wonderfully.  his incision is all healed and he is completely back to normal... except that we are having to house break him all over again.  i don't know what i would have done without the imom angels, but wanted to express again how extremely thankful i am for everything!  

now i am looking forward to being able to return the favor/pay forward! blessings to all :)

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,892 posts
Thanks for stopping in and giving us such a nice update on Samson.  We were really worried for him, and so happy when the angels rallied to help.  Your wonderful writings about Samson sure helped to get that rally going.

Be sure to spread the word about IMOM's raffle.  Having those emergency back-up funds in the general fund is so very important for IMOM.

Good Luck on the retraining.  Remind Samson that means not eating anything but food items.
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
so glad to hear Samson is doing so well! and thanks for keeping us posted, we love to see and hear how are friends are doing!enjoy the long weekend with your family..and yes,pictures again when you can(i stink at that, i have to rely on my husband to send pics ..not that computer literate!)

samsons mom

samsons mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
i'm having trouble getting all my pictures from my phone, but here's a picture my daughter took the other night... samson was sniffing around under my snuggie, and by the time my daughter got her phone out to take a picture, this is the picture she managed to get... soooo cute!

Attached File  548.jpeg   13.12K   6 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users