Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Help our Oscar

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Oscar&Loki

Oscar&Loki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Hello! My name is Melanie and my three little girls and I love our kitty cat, Oscar to pieces! He's a wonderful big gray tabby who puts a huge smile on our faces everyday. Last week we found out Oscar has a bladder obstruction, in which our vet, Dr. Kwon, thought he could easily and routinely remove with some fluids and a catheter. Unfortunately, his bladder is completely blocked at this point and is staying safe at the hospital until he can have a ,uch needed procedure called a cystotomy, so Dr Kwon can remove all of the bladder/kidney stones. Oscar cries everytime he hears my voice in the office. He's been VERY well-behaved for the staff because I thing he knows they are helping him! :) But he just wants so much to be home snuggled up in his little spot on the couch! Ive been fighting very hard to get my buddy some help, because he's only 3 years old and isn't ready to give up on us yet!!

Attached Files

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,891 posts
Welcome to IMOM and if you haven't already done so...follow the step by step instructions to see what IMOM can do for your kitty....begin as soon as you read this as it takes a little time to get things processed.....GOOD LUCK!

Here is the link in case you haven't checked things out yet...

http://www.imom.org/fa/index.htm

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Oscar has been approved for fundraising! Please click here to visit his fundraising thread.

Oscar&Loki

Oscar&Loki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

View PostJudy, on 11 April 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

Welcome to IMOM and if you haven't already done so...follow the step by step instructions to see what IMOM can do for your kitty....begin as soon as you read this as it takes a little time to get things processed.....GOOD LUCK!

Here is the link in case you haven't checked things out yet...

http://www.imom.org/fa/index.htm

Thanks Judy!!!

rn1999ma

rn1999ma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Awwe glad to see oscars getting the help he needs..he is so cute ;) ..hope u have yr baby back home to snuggle u soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users