Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

riley and beck

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

peachiecho

peachiecho
  • Members
  • 1 posts
My dog Riley 4 year old dorgi( dachshund Corgi x)  is throwing up white foam and I have no clue why it starting happening after my bf family. Dog Beck boxer mix 4years old  starting throwing up the same thing about a week ago and the other day Beck had  bloody stool  they are all vaccinated  I'm kinda of worried and I don't know what to do it's weird cause my shah tzu is fine and nothing wrong with him if someone can just tell me why he is throwing up white foam and let me now if it's serious I will be more then grateful. Thank you

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,691 posts
To be safe and not worry I would place a call to my vet...tell them what is going on and see what they say...IF Riley gets the bloody diarrhea don't wait...make an appointment to see what is happening...

Is Riley eating?  Sometimes they have an upset tummy...so a rest is good...you can boil up ground beef and white rice or chicken and white rice and give him small amounts a couple of times a day to sooth the stomache...

but...why worry...all the vet and they should be able to give you advice over the telephone...GOOD LUCK...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users