Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Ceasar Dunn Spontaneous Pneumothorax

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts
Another SunShined filled day today. Ceasar wiill be with my grandmother while I go to work. But I told her to let him be outside on the porch if he wanted. I know he likes to sit outside and just enjoy the sun rays and everything thats happening around him.

I will be at work But I will also keep flyers on hand to give to customers (even though im not suppose to).  I wont give one to every customer. But I will try and pass out a few. As well as give to cowrokers that I haven't seen or given a flyer to yet. I even put up some in the windows of my car. I've had a couple people since I started that yesterday, actually slow down or pause to read it!  Hope it helps!!

We CAN DO THIS!! Ceasar is a fighter and I will continue to fight for him!

King Ceasar

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts

View Postcelayne, on 02 April 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

Brittany - You and Ceasar have been so diligent and patient!  I am very hopeful that you will get to your goal very soon.  

Celayne

Thank You! Your support has been awesome. I know I have to remain focused and positive Or else my sadness will take over. I don't want to be sad all the time because that will block my thinking of ways to find solutins.  WE CAN DO THIS! Everyday Ceasar wakes up is another day to Fight for Him.

Brittany

King Ceasar

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts
We've almost met the challenge at $275 - just another $25 to meet $300 and then get another $300!  Any takers? Just click here!

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts
TO ALL VISITORS and Poltential DONATERS:

Ceasar is a sweet, loving, smart, funny dog. That has more Years to live and More Lives to impact. Any amount that you can donate will HELP.  His lung and breathing are all doing well. But at any moment at any time, the leak can happen again. I am trying to avoid that from Happening again by doing whatever I can to spread the word and get people to help in any way possible.

If you can do any of those things to help, We GREATLY Appreciate It! He is my world and my world will be empty without him. PLEASE HELP IN ANY WAY!

WE CAN DO THIS!!

King Ceasar

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts
Here's pic of little guy...Looking outside!  (back in Nashville)

Attached File  windcease.JPG   110.48K   4 downloads

WE CAN DO THIS!! #SAVECeasar

Edited by Ceasar, 02 April 2012 - 11:27 AM.

King Ceasar

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
IN THE ARMS OF THE ANGELS , MAY YOU FIND SOME COMFORT HERE..... i hear this song in my head and i see the tv commercial withSarah McLoughlin singing and all the little abused puppies out there needing a home, a good home! then i think of poor sweet caesar who has a great home and a human who loves him enogh to keep asking us for help. CAN WE HELP HIM ?PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! i just dont want to go through all of this and not be able to do the procedure that will prevent this from happening again. HE seems sooo sweet, and i know the angels are watching, please help her and her puppy. Ive only met her through this organization yet i feel like i know her, like she is family.....but that IS what we are to one another in this community ,isnt it?:pawprint: :animcndc_sm:

AmyJ

AmyJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Any money updates?  A friend of mine who is a huge cat lover donated today after I sent her your link.  Ceasar is loved!

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts
We've made the challenge!  Thanks, angels! We'll post a fund update once the matching donation is here.  This was a HUGE help but we still have a ways to go.  More on that soon.

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

celayne

celayne

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 109 posts
I like that fund updates show up on the first page of a case.  I have been posting Ceasar on my Facebook page and emailed some folks who might be persuaded to contribute.

AmyJ

AmyJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

View Postcelayne, on 02 April 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

I like that fund updates show up on the first page of a case.  I have been posting Ceasar on my Facebook page and emailed some folks who might be persuaded to contribute.

I hadn't noticed that Celayne.  Thanks for the tip.

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts

View Postcelayne, on 02 April 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

Thank You sooo much!! Your Help means everything.

Brittany and Ceasar
King Ceasar

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts

View Postdmmwilke, on 02 April 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

IN THE ARMS OF THE ANGELS , MAY YOU FIND SOME COMFORT HERE..... i hear this song in my head and i see the tv commercial withSarah McLoughlin singing and all the little abused puppies out there needing a home, a good home! then i think of poor sweet caesar who has a great home and a human who loves him enogh to keep asking us for help. CAN WE HELP HIM ?PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! i just dont want to go through all of this and not be able to do the procedure that will prevent this from happening again. HE seems sooo sweet, and i know the angels are watching, please help her and her puppy. Ive only met her through this organization yet i feel like i know her, like she is family.....but that IS what we are to one another in this community ,isnt it?:pawprint: :animcndc_sm:

We ARE FAMILY!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! It wont be easy  But with people like you (and I) on Ceasar side I know we can get him this surgery and soon.  

King Ceasar

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts

View PostAmyJ, on 02 April 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

Any money updates?  A friend of mine who is a huge cat lover donated today after I sent her your link.  Ceasar is loved!

Thank You sooo much for spreading the word.

~Brittany~
King Ceasar

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts
Ceasar was sooo happy to see me when I came home from work.  My grandma is baking a cake and he is curremtly sitting near the kitchen just waiting for the cake to get done. He is sooooo smart. I often think He knows the sounds of all his favorite things. Such as the sound of the fridge opening or the sound of turkey meat package being opened! This is what Im working to save. This is what I WILL SAVE.

We Can Do THIS. The end of our goal is near. SPREAD THE WORD, TELL WHOM EVER YOU CAN. PLEASE. ANY Amount, whatever you can spare. Times are hard but WE CAN DO THIS.
King Ceasar

cgerrans

cgerrans

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 216 posts
Thanks to all that took up the challenge. I've sent in the $300 match!

AmyJ

AmyJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Does Betty White have a foundation that gives money to help animals like Ceasar?

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts
Ceasar has $1773!!!!  He now needs $1392.  Hopefully we can get him to AFR this week so he can have his surgery.

THANK YOU ANGELS!

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

AmyJ

AmyJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
You're more than 1/2 way there Ceasar!

Sarah C.

Sarah C.

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors (A)
  • 448 posts
Everyone - I'm just so worried about Ceasar.  We're half way there - we can do this for Ceasar!  One day I had an allergic reaction to some meds and I couldn't breath - it was the scariest feeling ever - it comes on quickly and you just hope that you can get help quick enough...   I keep thinking about this and poor Ceasar - at any moment could not be able to breath.  Please Angles - we need to work some Magic here for Ceasar.  You can see how hard his mom is pulling for him.  I know this is a lot - but we're half way there - and when got our first donations it seemed like just a drop in the bucket...but as always...each drop fills that bucket and now we're half way there!  Please Angels anything you can donate will add up and help!  :eight:
Sarah/IMOM Board of Directors

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts
YAYYYYY! Thanks to Chris and ALL Angels that donated to meet the challenge. We ARE ALL MOST THERE! WE CAN DO THIS!!

PLEASE Continue to Spread the Word. I Know we can reach Ceasar's goal. We can Do This!

PLEASE Continue to Help in any way you Can. If Ceasar could Talk.. I know he would Thank All Those That Have helped Thus far and Show you More Love than you'd ever imagine.

King Ceasar

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts

View PostAmyJ, on 02 April 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Does Betty White have a foundation that gives money to help animals like Ceasar?

I dont know It wouldn't hurt to Check into it. Thanx for the idea!

Brittany
King Ceasar

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts

View Postcgerrans, on 02 April 2012 - 09:17 PM, said:

Thanks to all that took up the challenge. I've sent in the $300 match!

Thank YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!  Ur an Angel in more ways than 1!

~Brittany~
King Ceasar

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts
TODAY is going to be a Productive Day.

I Know we can do it Angels. I know We Can Do It!! Ceasar needs Us. Im working my butt off trying any and everything to help Ceasar. I know there are Angels out there supporting Ceasar in every way they can.  We need all the Help the Community and visitores can GIve.

Ceasar is very happy today. Its almost scary because He can't be this excited. I think he just happy to wake up this morning.  I can tell, like always, that he is ready to be Restriction Free. Little does he know, We are Almost There.  And we will make it, I know we will.

WE CAN DO THIS!!! ANY AMOUNT WILL HELP..

King Ceasar

celayne

celayne

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 109 posts
You need another $1392 to meet your goal, correct?

celayne

celayne

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 109 posts
Sarah, I tried to send you a PM but for some reason it says you cannot use that feature. ?!?  I have a couple of questions for you!

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts

View Postcelayne, on 03 April 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

You need another $1392 to meet your goal, correct?

Yes, After the update from today. That's how much is needed.

Brittany
King Ceasar

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
I've been away a bit, and now I am back full blown. I see Ceasar still needs funds.

What is going on With Ceasar? How critical is Ceasar? Is he declining? What is his status? I can't find this in this thread-  its important to keep the IMOM Angels informed of what is going on.  Normally folks won't donate unless they understand the importance of the situation and what kind of dire need Ceasar is in.....

Can he be in trouble at any moment?  

Melissa <----Just Melissa, regular ol' Melissa.

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts

View PostMelissa IMOM, on 03 April 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

I've been away a bit, and now I am back full blown. I see Ceasar still needs funds.

What is going on With Ceasar? How critical is Ceasar? Is he declining? What is his status? I can't find this in this thread-  its important to keep the IMOM Angels informed of what is going on.  Normally folks won't donate unless they understand the importance of the situation and what kind of dire need Ceasar is in.....

Can he be in trouble at any moment?  

Melissa <----Just Melissa, regular ol' Melissa.

I posted yesterday and today about Ceasar status. He is doing okay today. His breathing was a little scary at times. But He is not cough too much or breathing hard. So he is hanging in there. Everyday could be the day he wakes up with a leak. His condition isn't something you can predict. This is Y I am working to just come with the funds as soon as possible. And I know the Angels are working hard too for Ceasar.

Brittany

Edited by Ceasar, 03 April 2012 - 12:13 PM.

King Ceasar

Ceasar

Ceasar

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 143 posts
WE CAN DO THIS ANgels, IMOM community and Visitors

Ceasar is not by any means back to normal. He is comfortable. Yes he is tired of not being able to run, jump or just walk up and down the stairs. But I also think he knows he can't breath as smoothly as normal. Everyday He wakes up Is a day for US to Fight.  His condition is title as Spontaneous because its just that. The Vets don't know Y it happened to being with or Y its keeps happening. In some animals The leak can be controlled and in others ,like Ceasar, the leak can come back and surgery is needed to correct it for good.

We are almost to his Goal. I know I can't do it Alone. ANY amount will help. PLEASE...WE CAN DO THIS!

Edited by Ceasar, 03 April 2012 - 12:21 PM.

King Ceasar

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,995 posts
Brittany...I am FINALLY back on the forum...I was away for a few days and believe me it was doing me in!!!  

I see that you are doing well with fund raising...you're getting there...

We have $1392.00 left to go...

have you been able to find any other funding?  If so, let us know what you've raised and we can figure out where we stand...

How soon after funds are raised can you get Ceasar into surgery???

I am really busy at work catching up but wanted to check in to see what is happening...will be back later...Judy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users