Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Please Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

csuite021408

csuite021408
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Hello, my name is Cheryl.I have a 1 year old Pit Bull that is need of a obstruction surgery to remove a piece of a KONG toy that is in his stomache. He is a very sweet dog that I have had since he was 8 weeks old. His name is Rocky and I have 2 small children under the age of 3. He has been a big part of their lives as they have and are growing up together. He sleeps with my daughter every night and does not leave her side. I have always been carefully about giving him certain toys but never thought in a million years he was try to eat and swollen a KONG TOY.  Please is there someone that could help me or give me direction on how to afford this expensive surgery. He is a big part of my family and I loseing him would be like loseing a child. PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,914 posts
There is a "financial aid" tab at the top of this page under the logo.  Click it, and follow all the steps listed in the "steps to financial aid" menu on the left side of the page.  You've already completed step 1 so continue on through step 7.  

We hope we can help you help your pet.

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users