Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

helping hands for Zoe wilke

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
My friends, I cant believe such an amzing organization with soooo many amazing people exist..but fortunately for our Zoe it does. I didnt know what to expect or what would happen when i signed up to get my little dog the help she needs. When the vet told us we needed $2100.00- i started to cry and dint stop. How was i going to raise that amount of money in such a short period of time. Let me tell you- i never felt alone!!! So many imom friends stayed with me night and day, and guided me and kept me positive. There was one time i felt as though we werent going to raise the money-and the angels stepped in, and through some positive words of encouragement raised the final funds. I am beyond grateful! we need Zoe in our lives and I continue to tell people to donate to this wonderful site. Words cant explain my gratitude-but if you could of seen my daughters eyes when i told her the funds were raised, that was all it took. so again, thank you imom and we love you all! i will keep you updated on her surgery next week!

celayne

celayne

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 109 posts
What a great story.  Its nice to help the animals but IMOM also helps the people as well. I am so happy for you, your daughter and Zoe!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
thank you celayne! zoe is doing so well ! Maddy is so proud to have helped in the fundraising! each night we go onto imom.s site together! Even though we cant donate right now-we still feel very much a part of this group, so thanks!

Brooke

Brooke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
I feel the same way, I cannot believe such an amazing group of people exists-- so professional, so compassionate.  My dog, Saki, has had a very tough go of things lately.  This community is so amazing, it makes such a difference in my day to know that someone out there understands. Best of luck to little Zoe, so happy you got the help you needed!

Brooke

View Postdmmwilke, on 26 March 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:

thank you celayne! zoe is doing so well ! Maddy is so proud to have helped in the fundraising! each night we go onto imom.s site together! Even though we cant donate right now-we still feel very much a part of this group, so thanks!

samsons mom

samsons mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
I know what you mean about feeling like the funds just aren't going to be there.  When we were fundraising for Samson, we were at $150 before i went to bed Thursday and had only made it up to a little over $300 by noon the next day.  It was just a terrifying thought that no matter how hard we tried, the money just might not come in.   I was so desperate, I made up flyers and went to local businesses.  I was away from the house for less than an hour when Mike called me to tell me we were over $1000 and only $53 from our goal!!  There truly are angels here at IMOM, and I can't thank them enough!

View Postdmmwilke, on 16 March 2012 - 07:11 AM, said:

My friends, I cant believe such an amzing organization with soooo many amazing people exist..but fortunately for our Zoe it does. I didnt know what to expect or what would happen when i signed up to get my little dog the help she needs. When the vet told us we needed $2100.00- i started to cry and dint stop. How was i going to raise that amount of money in such a short period of time. Let me tell you- i never felt alone!!! So many imom friends stayed with me night and day, and guided me and kept me positive. There was one time i felt as though we werent going to raise the money-and the angels stepped in, and through some positive words of encouragement raised the final funds. I am beyond grateful! we need Zoe in our lives and I continue to tell people to donate to this wonderful site. Words cant explain my gratitude-but if you could of seen my daughters eyes when i told her the funds were raised, that was all it took. so again, thank you imom and we love you all! i will keep you updated on her surgery next week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users