Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Zoe Wilke - All Funds Raised!

• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,988 posts
SnoogNMonster...I just read about your pup...welcome from one NE Ohioan to another...I live 35 miles east of Cleveland...so I can relate to what both you and Zoe's Momma have posted...

I am so glad that you were able to get your pup fixed up and I hope that Zoe has as much success with her surgery...

Thanks for visiting IMOM, it's an extra special place...

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
The posters said to go to IMOM.org......I want everyone to know of this site so they can help other pets in need!!! so i wrote to go there and see Zoe's story!!!! I do not know if there was much luck with it- but i felt as though my neighbors were concerned and would help!!! the stores and library was nice too! i have to believe we can do this !  do you know where we are at as far as donations totals.....???????????I am adding up in my head but i dont know if more people donated. 725 hits, how many donated??? do you know???

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,988 posts
Well, I know that the donations were at $785.00 then I did the matching challenge and that added $200.00

IMOM will give us an official count as soon as they can.....they might be out or away from the computer...

But...I usually keep an eye on the people watching the forum and from early evening until now over 125 people have clicked on Zoe's thread...

So, be proud of what you've done today and we have ALL DAY tomorrow...we'll keep working, believe me...there is a lot of activity here on Zoe's thread...and you know why...because you are doing just what you are supposed to do...

By the way...somehow I missed your post about your girls middle names...I LOVE THAT!!!  All of our animals have middle names also...we have a rough collie named Gracie Belle...a little mixed girl named Rylee Jean and a tuxedo kitty named Mongo Barney....

every animal we've had has had many names...we love that...

Bravo to you for all the work you've done...Zoe has a good Momma...and a wonderful family...thank you for working so hard and taking good care of her...

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,988 posts
It's getting close to 8:30 and again I have to tell you that I got up at 5 am so I'm just about ready to turn off the computer and do a little reading and then hit the hay...

CONGRATULATIONS on a great day of fund raising for Zoe...you did a wonderful job today...and so did Maddy...tell her thank you for caring about Zoe so much...

I'll be up early tomorrow morning checking in to see how the night owls did.....

See you tomorrow...

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
goodnight from me too... and thank you to all. im sure i will have another sleepless night and be on later!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
okay....so my puppy Zoe knew it was treat time (actually it was medicine time) but when you hide it in certain treats.......yummy yummy...she sat waiting for me in the kitchen-thats my girl!!!!!

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts
Donations are now at $985 - almost halfway there, which is amazing for a weekend!  But we have to make it happen in the next 24 hours.  We need $1105 to get Zoe to surgery.  Can you help?  Every single dollar makes a difference.

Thanks to all who have donated.  We appreciate you.

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
Please angels!!!!   help our Zoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,988 posts
I couldn't sleep yet...I am praying that we can get $100.00 more dollars in by midnight...that would mean tomorrow we will need to raise $1,000.00....which is totally possible...

We had a GREAT DAY today...and tomorrow we can do the same...

just think of that little girl and her dog...and her going from place to place with her poster and asking for help...

b3pcgirl

b3pcgirl
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Hi all!!  What a GREAT site!  There is SO much positive energy out here!  What a blessing you ALL are to the animal community!

I donated earlier today for Zoe but I wanted to take the time to register tonight to add a couple of "cents" worth of thought out here.  I am a personal friend of Zoe & her family.  I know them all VERY well (my daughter took dance with Zoe's human sister a few years ago).  These are TRULY wonderful people who REALLY care. They are a loving, caring family who are so fun to be around.  They are a family that makes it through every day with stuggles just like you & me but some how, they seem to get the short end of the stick a LOT.  BUT they take it with a smile & a hope that the next day will bring a new light (how they do it, I don't know because I have SUCH a hard time doing that myself).  So tonight, as I am about to fall asleep from a LONG day of running, I ask your help on that note.  Tomorrow is their "next day".....can you bring them light???  :-)

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
I cant sleep either....and i just want to say that I have learned,if nothing else,that I have the best friends out there!!! Yes,we keep getting the short end of the stick.But we manage to somehow pull through and somehow make it.I have a fantastic mother who is the most positive person I know and her friends pray hard for me all the time...and i know they are doing it again. As for you my friend,you keep me going because you have NEVER judged me- you have only always been there for me AND my family. Im glad you are seeing something so amazing in me----right now I cant see anything!All i know is God has blessed me with the best family and the greatest friend i can posiibly have. SOOOOOOO VERY GRATEFUL  !!!   I absolutely love you!!!! I hope you know that. So thank you and keep praying for my girl !!!!!:hugs:

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
:heart: :minichien6: today is the day.....I am going to stay

" PAWSITIVE".......please Angels,  help

our Zoe girl...........

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,988 posts
What a beautiful post from your friend...it's wonderful when you have a great support group there for you...makes things so much easier to deal with....

IMOM angels...there are a lot of posts here so I want to share with you what Zoe's Momma's friend said about their family.....

"Hi all!! What a GREAT site! There is SO much positive energy out here! What a blessing you ALL are to the animal community!

I donated earlier today for Zoe but I wanted to take the time to register tonight to add a couple of "cents" worth of thought out here. I am a personal friend of Zoe & her family. I know them all VERY well (my daughter took dance with Zoe's human sister a few years ago). These are TRULY wonderful people who REALLY care. They are a loving, caring family who are so fun to be around. They are a family that makes it through every day with stuggles just like you & me but some how, they seem to get the short end of the stick a LOT. BUT they take it with a smile & a hope that the next day will bring a new light (how they do it, I don't know because I have SUCH a hard time doing that myself). So tonight, as I am about to fall asleep from a LONG day of running, I ask your help on that note. Tomorrow is their "next day".....can you bring them light??? :-)"

Here are the instructions on how to post photos.  I think you asked about in a much earlier post...we'd all love to see photos of Zoe and Jesse, Zoe and the whole family and most of all, Zoe and Maddy.....

http://www.imom.org/...?showtopic=6626

Edited by Judy, 11 March 2012 - 06:45 AM.

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
I tried looking up some more organizations my friends gave me... the vet must be aaha credited (which she is not right now(after the remodel,i was told they will be) or it is a mail in application of which there is no time for that. I left a message to see if they would allow me to fax it in. still waiting for responses from a few other places. With it being the weekend it doesnt look good. I went back to facebook and begged evryone to post our story. I dont want to be a nag to anyone but i also dont want my puppy to die!!!!!!

I hope there is someone reading this now that can help!

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,988 posts
I don't know why I didn't send you these yesterday, duh...some may be groups you've tried already...but maybe there are new ones here that you can contact...

some are listed alphabetically and others are listed by state...you never know...

I'm guessing your vet is closed today..and I'm figuring that you'll be on the phone FIRST THING IN THE MORNING...I know we'll have a funds update from last night you can give them...and you can see if they were able to come up with anything on their end...

HANG IN THERE...it's the week end yes but we have over 12 hrs. left of today...and some of tomorrow...

How is Zoe doing?  How does the area look where the mass has ruptured?

Is the plan to just contact the vet tomorrow morning and see what is happening?  Right now we know that we have half of the money needed...and we'll hear more today and I figure once more later...

Facebook is a great way to get the information out...are you putting the link to Zoe's thread at IMOM on your wall?  All you have to do is just copy and paste...I'm sure you have but it doesn't hurt to check...

Does anyone twitter?  I don't know the first thing about that...can we twitter about Zoe also???

Let's SPREAD THE WORD.....Zoe needs us...

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,988 posts
I just went to the Parma Animal Society Website and look at what I found

-To provide emergency and wellness medical care for PAS, Inc. animals

that is in their MISSION STATEMENT

Here is there information...they are open from 10 am to noon

CALL AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS...they might have funding to help Zoe!!!!! Fingers crossed and prayers coming your way...can't wait to hear what they tell you...

We are open seven days a week,
from 10:00 to 12 noon
and 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.

440-885-8014
(Only for adoption information and to report lost and found pets)

For Stray Animal Pick-up: (Volunteers at the shelter cannot accept dropped off pets) and other problems, please call:
440-885-8010

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
Attached File  100_4005.JPG   1.96MB   3 downloadsAttached File  100_4019.JPG   1.56MB   6 downloadsAttached File  100_4020.JPG   1009.83K   7 downloadsAttached File  100_1597.JPG   1.18MB   4 downloadsAttached File  100_1664.JPG   1.5MB   8 downloadsAttached File  100_1662.JPG   1.36MB   26 downloadsAttached File  100_2915.JPG   937.32K   18 downloads my wife has done an execellentjob with everything that is going on with zoe. I could not do much yesterday because I work for a resteraunt and put in 17 hrs so today she ask me to find some pictures on our computer and post them. so one of the deer is zoe favorite thing to bark at at 6:30 am when I let her out on the run that goes back to the back yard and of course the deer have it scouted to know where they can stand to tease her. a couple of the pictures are from yesterday. one is of last years christmas card of the whole family. me, mom, maddy, jessie and zoe. close up zoe, and zoe at christmas getting ready to open her gift. Funny story on that christmas mom went out and got some things for the dogs to give from santa SHHHHHHH to tell them. anyway they have stockings on the fireplace and she put treats in them and in the presents under the tree. Zoe and Jessie would go over to the stockings and to the presents and sniff them. mom would get so mad tell them to quit snoopping.

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts
Zoe has $1005 now...she still needs $1085 though.  

Please help Zoe if you can......she just has to have surgery tomorrow.  Juct click here to donate!  Even a few dollars will help her reach her goal.

Hang in there, Zoe!

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
Another stroy I remebered I came home from grocery shopping and of course bought dog food. I set down the dog food and helped my wife put away the groceries. Turned around to put the dog food away and there was zoe with her head on the bag of dog food asleep. tried to get the camera by the time I got back she had moved. We love our dogs and I would like to thank all of you that help by donations  and words of encourgement for my family. we are about half way there we can do it. we beleive in you and so does zoe.

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,988 posts
Thank you for the great photos!!!  Shows just how much a part of your family Zoe is...

All of the IMOM angels can see that Zoe is needed in her family...isn't the photo with the Christmas present just the BEST...

Now...I see I didn't paste the link to the groups that may have funding available for Zoe...so here it is...

http://www.humanesoc...ording_pet.html

Also...PLEASE, call the Parma Animal Shelter to see if they have funds available to help a pet that has been adopted from them...they are open from 10-noon and 5-7 every day...CALL TODAY...TALK TO SOMEONE...

Huckleberry Hound

Huckleberry Hound

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 419 posts
Irish Eyes Are Smiling.  $300 matching challenge for Zoe.    Irish Angels, join our brigade.
Pick the Adoption Option - Rescue One in Need

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
we had nooooooo intention of getting another dog when we met Zoe.  We went to the animal shelter because they were having a fundraiser...we wanted to help out!   we walked around and i saw a cute white dog and Maddy and her daddy found Zoe. I remember them yelling over to me that i had to come quick because there is this adorable puppy...well friends that was it-it was all over once i laid my eyes on my pretty lttle girl staring at this adoable puppy!! This is Madisons puppy...she picked her out and she calls her her little sister. Jessie, her big sister is the one who taught Maddy how to walk. Zoe is the one thay sleeps in her room and gets in trouble for her alot!!!! Zoe did it.......oh were on to it/ we knew better.

Please if not for me,    please donate for Zoe and Maddy!!!!!!! thank you!:heart:

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,988 posts
Rover's Raiders...All I can say is WOW...I don't think Zoe's Dad even say your matching challenge...

I am going to RACE OVER TO FACEBOOK to put this IMOM's wall....be back in a few minutes!!!!!

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts
WOOHOO!!!   Thank you SO MUCH!!!

You can donate with just a click here:  PLEASE CLICK FOR ZOE!

Thanks to everyone who is supporting this sweet pup.

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts
$50 has been donated toward the match - the next $250 will bring Zoe within striking distance to her goal!

Can you be one of the people who make that happen?  IF SO CLICK HERE!

Thanks, angels!

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,988 posts
IMOM ANGELS...we have a GENEROUS MATCHING CHALLENGE GOING ON....

Your donation is being doubled...you can donate $5.00 and it comes $10.00...NO amount is too small...

tons of people are reading about Zoe...if you can, NOW is the time to donate...she needs her surgery, she has a great vet working to help her...businesses in the area are helping, she has a family that loves her...

this is a WIN WIN SITUATION...all we have to do is make a donation...

Huckleberry Hound

Huckleberry Hound

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 419 posts

View PostRover, on 11 March 2012 - 11:30 AM, said:

Irish Eyes Are Smiling.  $300 matching challenge for Zoe.    Irish Angels, join our brigade.

I'm heading out the door, but wanted to stop in and thank all who have or will accept this matching challenge and help get Zoe the life saving treatment she needs.  

If you are hesitant, please remember these are matching funds that are not coming from IMOM's general/emergency fund, which means the NEXT emergency can be helped too.  And, the IMOM general fund will receive a matching donation at a later date.  So, triple your impact... and thanks for paying it forward.

See you in the morning, when my shift is done.
Pick the Adoption Option - Rescue One in Need

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
Hi everyone.... stopped by some friends with more flyers....needed to break away for a few and went to my moms..she wanted me to show her how to use her computer...well got to the site after 30 minutes and it froze......back home now with our computer ...Thank you Lord!!!!  please can anyone tell me where we are at????

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,988 posts
If you have any friends, relatives or co-workers that are thinking about donating NOW IS THE TIME to have the donate...as their donations will be doubled...

The challenge is for $300.00....so far IMOM has posted that $50.00 has been donated...that means that in addition to the $1005.00 already donated you can add $100.00.....

but, we don't know if anyone else has donated or not...

IMOM will be back later to post an update...

are you going to contact the Parma Animal Shelter to see if they can help with funding for Zoe?

I think that's a great idea...they might just have a special fund set up that does that very thing...they are open today, in fact RIGHT NOW...from 5 - 7....give them a call and ask them if they help the animals that have been adopted from their shelter when they get ill....

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
I HAVE contacted Parma shelter.left 2 messages and just spoke with them. They do NOT fund anyone. they are all volunterres and all there money donated goes back to their current animals.. They recommended Banfiel, pedigree, and petco of which i will try now.    the hours of the animal shelter were this morning and this evening-that was the delay. please explain the comment about Dan-we didnt understand!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users