Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Zoe Wilke - All Funds Raised!

• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: good day today....mom gives her the pill-she is ok.  i feel the love!!!! i understand...i am 43 but when i dont feel well- i still want my mommy!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
i cant wait until next Tuesday when she gets her stiches out! she wants so badly to get out of her crate.....i just cant take that chance yet!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
the countdown is on..... Zoe is out of meds-all done!!!!!! she is feeling so much better and is eating so well.I love my precious lil puppy so very much,she came down the hallway this morning when daddy said " zoe go get mommy" and she finally felt up to it..... yeah!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
6 more days!!!!!!

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
Maryann, I am trying to get back into the swing of things since returning from my "break from reality" and I am SO tired...I have been reading on the forum but posting is another thing right now...BUT, I had to write about our girl...

I am SO HAPPY to see that she is getting back to her "old" self....GOOD JOB....

AND...what a great supporter you've become of Ceasar and others on the forum.....

Now...if you get a few spare moments...you can go over to Dog Daze and search for Rylee Jean Leathers and Gracie Belle...those are our two girls...we lost our last pair...Kayla and Cody and they have posts on In Memory...but it's so much nicer to read the happy posts...I hope you have time to see the girls...we are SO proud of them...both were rescued from some pretty dismal beginngs....

Again, THANK YOU for everything you're doing for IMOM.....and I am thrilled to know that Zoe is doing so well....AND that there is NO cancer!!!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
judy, i keep typing in dog daze and it comes up hotdog shops....where am i going? is it on imoms site or where i went- i googled? have the chance to go on, and would love to see all your babies.

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
Duh...I should have told you were to find it...it's one of IMOM's forums...it's future down the forum page...I copied them for you...hope they work...if not...when you go to the Community Forum...start scrolling down...and you'll see Cool Cat Chatter and Dog Daze is the one below it.....sorry about that...

http://www.imom.org/...?showtopic=4708

http://www.imom.org/...?showtopic=2615

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
had arough  day.....but my lil zoe has been so playful today!!!!love, love, love it! she laid on the floor next to jessie and daddy and got lots of lovins.....i took a few pics-as soon as i can i will download them! congrats to caesar-thank you Lord, i am so happy for him! good night all

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
zoe is feeling SO GOOD... she is being so full of energy-i love it! i promised her lots of walks as soon as doc says it is okay!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
only a few more days to go..and then stiches are out!!!! cant wait!  have a happy easter to all!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
happy easter to all......zoe thinks she saw the Easter bunny-barked and tried to chase him....it was just her shadow! 2 more days and stiches OUT!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
.got a reminder call from the vet...cant wait til tomorrow-stiches out!!! woohoo!

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
YAY Maryann and Zoe....she's going to be ALL WELL again.....

What a journey this has been...and I am so happy to see you on the different forums cheerleading for the new PINs that need help so much....what a GREAT WAY to help pay it forward....makes me SMILE.....

I'll be anxious to read your post when you get back from the vet.....YAY Zoe.....

Huckleberry Hound

Huckleberry Hound

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 393 posts
YEAH ZOE!   No more stitches.  Let the FUN begin.
Pick the Adoption Option - Rescue One in Need

Judy G

Judy G

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,461 posts
I'll be looking for the full report after stitches out and Zoe ready to run and play again.  :)

Judy G.

Don't forget the pics you promised!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
okay...she is full of vim and vigor today...rubbed it in jessies face that she was going bye bye and NOT her! at the vet (which only took 10 minutes) she was off the wall. i am suprised they didnt give her a sedative.....she was the bounciest ,flounciest puppy there-if it were a nascar race, well folks, zoe would win hands down!  she is able to take the cone of shame off in two days unless we are not home, and then just so she doesnt scratch, itch, or nag her wound! doing soooo very well, just love that she has done so well, and the vet was very pleased and could see how much we care for her and the attention we give....it is always nice to here your kids are doing well-right?i will get those pictures soon, it has been crazy here-but will get them too you! thanks to all!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
:pawprint: :pawprint: cone of shame....gets in the way of everything! getting stitches out...awesome! your puppy sleeping on the floor next to you......PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!I wish this of every human out there , to have such a wonderful,feeling better ,always gonna love ya pet!

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
YAY Zoe....I am SO HAPPY for you everyone.....

Who would have thought that the way the week end started weeks ago that Zoe would be Bouncing around like she was winning a Nascar race...SO worth the effort...and you're right....PRICELESS!!!!!  Hugs to you all

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
thank you Judy...it is so hard to believe myself,that my poor puppy who was so sick is so well now! but, i will say it was because of imom,and mostly my tough puppy! she IS strong and a fighter- i just knew people would want to help her-she is soooo lovable! ive gotten so many kisses today and i am thrilled..thank you everyone for believing in her and us! we will always be grateful!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
another faboulus day at our house ...the girls are inseperable.we still have to crate zoe at times because she scoots across the floor because she itches. and we cant take the chance of her opening the wound! she is a HAM

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
so  much getting into things today...making up for lost time i guess!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
crate back into garage......cone of shame ..off and fiesty zoe back to her self!!!!!! things are good

Judy G

Judy G

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,461 posts
Back to her old self and very happy to be rid of the cone and the crate, I am sure!  I love happy endings...now we are just waiting for the photos.  :biggrin:

Give Zoe a big hug from me.

Judy G.

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,872 posts
Thanks for the happy update

Kathy

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
so apparently dogs pay no attention to uninvited lil guest......neither zoe or jessie let me know we had a field mouse in the house and they just looked at me (didnt bark at the mouse) but looked at me as though i was a fool for standing on the couch! and our lil zoe looked at me , as if to say, uh mom-that is my couch!   the nerve! i know elephants are afraid,but what about dogs??? judy, dont worry pictures to come, having camera issues!

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
Maryann, just checking in and smiling as I'm reading your post about the mouse...we had a field mouse eating out of the cat dish and the cat was right there!!

I wanted to let you know that after tomorrow my computer is going to be down for a week or so...we are in the middle of getting new flooring so if I don't post and you don't see me around the forum I wanted you to know that all is well just no computer.....

I am so happy that Zoe is back to her normal self....bravo.....thanks for all your help on the forum...what a wonderful way to pay it forward as Wayne Dawson would say.....Judy

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
your very welcome..and if ok i will TRY to pick up a lil more to help out!

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
zoe is so LOVED!!!!!! that is all i can say....Maddy and i have such a great time with her and again are so grateful to everyone that helped with her surgery.I can repay by trying to help others with kind words and to listen to them, i hope this helps them as it did me when i was so stressed! it was always good knowing YOU were there!:claphands:

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
zoe is my official superhero...never in a million years did i think for one moment her recovery after major surgery would be so quick! today before i went to work my husband(as i was online with imom) asked me if i wanted to "snuggle"......i thought that was strange so i went into our room and found daddy and my baby puppy on the bed!!!zoe hasnt been able to get on our bed for a while, its a taller bed, so i was so excited to see her there -i snuggled them both!!!!!love you jes and zoe(dad and maddy too):heart:

dmmwilke

dmmwilke

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 864 posts
zoe is looking out the window (on the couch) watching the rain...kinda sad looking outside, but we will clean today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users