Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Tito Potens

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Kyle imom

Kyle imom

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 384 posts
Over the weekend, IMOM stepped up to help Tito, a 9-year-old Jack Russel Terrier with a massive dental abcess. It was so severe that the infection spread though Tito’s face and into his eye.

The estimate was $475.79 but the veterinarian agreed to extend a discount to IMOM and performed oral surgery, with extractions, for $420. In Tito’s interest, we made an immediate emergency pledge.

Our ability to respond to situations like this one depends on donations to the General Fund. To give to the General Fund, please go to imom.org/donation. And thank you.
Posted Image

IMOM's ability to make immediate emergency donations to pets in crisis depends on donations to our General Fund. Please click here to help. Thank you!

Tito Potens

Tito Potens
  • Members
  • 8 posts
Tito is doing great after surgery, better than expected! He is swollen from the teeth extraction, but the eye is already looking much better & the discharge has stopped. He is very comfortable with his teddy & favorite blanket, sleeping quite a bit but getting up more & more. He has another appointment tomorrow at the doctors which Im sure even the vet will be surprised on how well he is doing. I want to thank the great people at IMOM for all their help. Tito was there for me when I had to fight cancer this past year & without IMOMs help I would have never been able to help Tito. I will donate money back as I can when I get back on my feet to help others in my position. What a great organization to help animals in need.
Renee Potens
Tito Potens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users