Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Made Peanut Butter Puppy cookies today!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Katrina Lim

Katrina Lim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
My vet is awesome, and since I like her so much I made cupcakes for her office for when I bring Price back today for his check up/pain meds. I didn't want her dog to feel left out (she has an adorable dachshund) so I looked up a recipe and made peanut butter puppy cookies dipped in carob for him as well :)

Here's the recipe: http://www.all-natur...reatrecipe.html
Peanut Butter Goodness Dog Treats

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups white flour
1/2 cup peanut butter (all-natural or organic)
1 cup water
2 tablespoons oil

Directions:Preheat the oven to 350 F. Combine oil, peanut butter and water. Add flour, one cup at a time, forming a dough. Knead dough into firm ball and roll to 1/4 inch thickness.

Cut into 3 to 4 inch pieces. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes. Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies

The picture shows less than 1/2 of the cookies this recipe made...

Attached File  downsized_0206120909.jpg   27.42K   59 downloads

Edited by Katrina Lim, 06 February 2012 - 09:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users