Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Rasta: Pyometra, Surgery Needed ASAP

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,697 posts
Oh Kay...how sweet is that...now...let's get you to Ohio in the spring and I'll tell you all about it...Roxie was a wonderful GSD/collie mix...she was with us nearly 14 yrs...she was such a beautiful and wonderful girl...

THANK YOU...and Merry Christmas to you and yours...

I just got my donation sent in also...we are on our way...

We have all the big guns from IMOM rooting Rasta on...and the magic IS starting to happen...I can just feel it building...let's all think hard and concentrate on that... :magicmoon:

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
NEWS: $405 raised!    $740 more to go!  

YEA!  This is great news. I can feel surgery coming!!!    Matching challenge still going on. That money has not all been used up yet!  Every $1.00 counts for 2!

Melissa/IMOM

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
OK Guys, I need more Rasta pics! :)     Sorry. I want to see that girls nose and I want to send Nose kisses (those that know me know I love big doggie noses!) :)   Do you have more pics? If you need help posting, let us know, we can help!

Also if your on Facebook, please go to https://www.facebook.com/imom.org  and help promote Rasta!

Melissa/IMOM

Rasta

Rasta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
I have tons for pics!!!  From 6 weeks old to 6 years old!  Dai and Rasta are my girls, so pictures are what we are about. lol  How do I load/post?

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
OK IMOM Angels, a  little secret:      Jacki just stepped away.....she had to run a quick errand and will be back to see if any more donations have come in. She's very worried about Rasta, but I told her "the sooner she goes and does her errand, the sooner she can come back to check on Rasta."  

Let's get this baby to AFR while she's gone and surprise her.  Wouldn't that be cool! :) So let's get her to check on Rasta when she gets back and have her super surprised and totally make her day! :) Along with Rasta's and her family's Holidays!

Every little bit helps. $5.00 will be matched to $10.   Christine's challenge has not been met yet!    

Melissa/IMOM

Edited by Melissa IMOM, 21 December 2011 - 12:13 PM.

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
Instructions to post pics: http://www.imom.org/...?showtopic=6626

Or I just open up a reply like I am going to write a message, click Choose file: Pick the pic I want, then click the red Attach this file button.  Then write your msg and click REPLY and up it goes!

Melissa/IMOM

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
NEWS:   $525 has been raised! $620 more to go!  

OH YEA!!!!  The IMOM Angels are here.....Go Rasta Go!!!!

Melissa/IMOM

Edited by Melissa IMOM, 21 December 2011 - 12:21 PM.

Rasta

Rasta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
GOT IT!  Thanks Melissa!

Attached File  RB1.jpeg   15.52K   8 downloadsAttached File  RB3.jpeg   70.19K   9 downloadsAttached File  RB4.jpeg   42.66K   8 downloadsAttached File  RB Cowboys.jpeg   58.83K   10 downloadsAttached File  RB5.jpeg   73.23K   11 downloadsAttached File  rasta.jpeg   25.49K   12 downloads

Instructions to post pics: [url="http://www.imom.org/community/index.php?showtopic=6626"]http://www.imom.org/...?showtopic=6626[/url]

Or I just open up a reply like I am going to write a message, click Choose file: Pick the pic I want, then click the red Attach this file button.  Then write your msg and click REPLY and up it goes!

Melissa/IMOM
[/quote]

Attached Files

• Attached File  RB2.jpeg   81.42K   10 downloads

Edited by Rasta, 21 December 2011 - 12:30 PM.

Rasta

Rasta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
As you can see from her colar, Rasta is a Cowboys fan.  Don't let that stop you from saving her! :)

Rasta

Rasta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Rasta is not suppose to me on the couch, so I had to sneak and take that picture (that's why it is not that clear).  But the pillow under her head made it almost impossible to fuss at her. lol  SHE's the BEST!

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
Wow, Ask and I shell receive! How adorable!!!!  Love all of the pics.     Oh yes, shes a beauty!    With a nice big Kissable nose! Let her know we are all pulling for her and give her a big kiss for me.   We are going to get her through this.  
IMOM Angels....We can do this!!!
Melissa/IMOM

Rasta

Rasta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
I have tenatively scheudled Rasta's surgery for tomorrow late afternoon.  

I am HOPEFUL!!

callyrox

callyrox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I've been lurking and watching, wishing I could do something to help, but I just don't have the funds. I couldn't not do anything though, so I just sent a little bit to get Rasta a little closer to her surgery. If everyone who thinks they can't afford to help would just send a little bit, I know it would add up. Wendy

Hope and Angel Kitty Kitty

Hope and Angel Kitty Kitty

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 117 posts
Just got on...where are we at for funds?  Challenge still on as well?

Rasta

Rasta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Thanks Wendy!  I feel helpless also.  But every little bit helps!  Keep lurking :)

boanderey

boanderey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
I donated what I could and shard on Facebook.  Now I'll tell my DH to share - he has a lot more FB friends than I do!
For Grimm, who left paw prints on my heart

Rasta

Rasta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
A HUGE thank you to Grimm's family!!!!!

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,697 posts
This is GREAT!!!

Can't wait for the next funds update...

I think someone was asking of the matching challenge has been met or not...BUT...even if it has I know that we need more funds to get this girl to surgery...

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
Oh guys, I wish I could give an update. But Jacki is still out for a bit.   (Come on, lets make sure we have raised enough before she returns!)  

Last count we are still $620 short and challenge has not been met yet. So matching is still going on.

Melissa/IMOM

rocody

rocody

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 340 posts

View PostRasta, on 21 December 2011 - 01:15 PM, said:

A HUGE thank you to Grimm's family!!!!!

Angels please give the best Christmas present ever, the gift of life. Rasta is such a beauty, please give Rasta and her family the only present they truly want. It will be the best present for yourself as well. Giving from the heart is such a wonderful feeling. Sending Rasta kisses and hugs
Rose

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
You said you have "tenatively scheudled Rasta's surgery for tomorrow late afternoon. "

Any chance she can get in today if funds are raised?   Or early tomorrow morning instead?  I am just afraid tomorrow afternoon is late.......::I'm the worrier::  And all the IMOM Angels are working hard to get this money raised ASAP.

Melissa/IMOM

Edited by Melissa IMOM, 21 December 2011 - 01:22 PM.

Rasta

Rasta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Hopeful thinking can get you out of your fear zone and into your appreciation zone. - Martha Beck

Rasta

Rasta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Yes, Melissa.  We can get her in today or in the morning.  The hospital is very accomodating due to Rasta's condition.  That would be AWESOME if we can pull that off.  A true Christmas miracle!

Rasta

Rasta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
[size="3"]Thanks Rose for hugs and kisses and support!  XOXOXOX
[/size]

Angels please give the best Christmas present ever, the gift of life. Rasta is such a beauty, please give Rasta and her family the only present they truly want. It will be the best present for yourself as well. Giving from the heart is such a wonderful feeling. Sending Rasta kisses and hugs
Rose
[/quote]

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
OK now that made my day!!! Now we just have to get her to AFR!

Melissa/IMOM

>>>> From Rasta's mom:
Yes, Melissa.  We can get her in today or in the morning.  The hospital is very accomodating due to Rasta's condition.  That would be AWESOME if we can pull that off.  A true Christmas miracle!

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,697 posts
IMOM angels...the best thing we could do is get Rasta her surgery today...while we are waiting she is getting sicker and sicker...AND, we are getting there.

We have to wait for Jacki to get back for a funds update...let's work hard to get ALOT OF FUNDS for her to tally...

Rasta's Mom is doing a GREAT JOB of posting and sharing...and Rose is right...we should be feeling pretty darn good about what is happening today...

cgerrans

cgerrans

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 216 posts
Ok I think we are REALLY close. I'm sending in my $300 match now so we should be within a few hundred $...Christine

Rasta

Rasta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
No words Christine.  Just tears of JOY!  What a blessing you are.  

So grateful to you ALL!!!!!

Rasta

Rasta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Where are all my heaven sent Angels?????

Don't go! We are almost there.

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
NEWS: $835 raised!   $310 needed!    

Only $310 more to go!!! Thank you everyone who has donated and supported Rasta and her family.   The challenge has ended too as it has been met!

Melissa/IMOM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users