Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

MaMoo has her wings

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Lynette

Lynette

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,384 posts
Some of you may remember my girl.  She was the mother of both Merlyn and Sissy.  I had to let her cross the bridge this morning so she will forever be with her kids.  She came to me as a gorgeous little feral girl who eventually became the gentlest, sweetest cat.  I love her and I will miss her terribly.

Attached File  Mamoo.jpeg   89.77K   5 downloads

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,894 posts
Star Light, Star Bright.....   Shine brightly Mamoo and let your mum know you've found your babies.

Lynette, she still is gorgeous. I'm sorry, but happy she had your love.
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
Lynette, I am so very sorry for your loss of sweet MaMoo, but I am so happy she knew what true love and fur-ever home was with someone so special as you.  :wub:

MaMoo, let your mama know you're safe with Merlyn and Sissy ... and you all live on forever at the Bridge and in her heart ~ until it's time for you to meet again.  

An angel was called home.   She is a beautiful LBK, Lynette.  :animcnda_lg:   Sending you gentle hugs Lynette and much much love.

Always and forever,
Donna and 'The Bandit' :wub:

:felineicon:

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,246 posts
I am so very sorry. She was so lucky to have u as her mum, Lynette. I know MaMoo and the kids will be ur special guardian angels.

Hugs.
Posted Image

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,888 posts
Lynette,

I will forever remember MaMoo and her sweet siblings Merlyn and Sissy. I am so sorry she had to leave you.
The heavens are much brighter now that she has joined the Angels.

Godspeed MaMoo

Kathy

Lynette

Lynette

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,384 posts
Paula, Donna, Cindy and Kathy -- Thanks so much for the heartfelt sentiments.  It gives me comfort to know that little MaMoo's passing has touched the hearts of others who understand the pain of losing a beloved baby.  I miss her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users