Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Tyberious - kitten needs surgery tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
I've been following and checking on both Tyberious and Edward !!!

Thank you coming over and posting on Bandit's Thread ... your support means so very much, especially at this most difficult time for my BBB.

You've got a LOT of people here who are very experienced, and offer some great advice and support.   Ty's picture as a kitten reminded me of my Bandit ... cept Bandit was a bit fuzzier. (He has long fur).

I'm glad MOM was able to help with Ty's initial problem.  And it's good to hear both boys are on the mend and hopefully will be back to themselves soon !!!  :wub:

I found this pic back in '09 and saved it cuz it looked like my Baby ... and a friend fixed it up.  So... we would like to wish you, your boyfriend, Ty and Ed a VERY

Posted Image

Sending ALL of our LOVE,
NOW, ALWAYS and FOREVER ~

Donna and  'The Bandit'  :wub:

:heart:  :heart:

kathowerton

kathowerton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Edward and Little Ty are being lovely little snots. Edward hasn't peed on anything for almost 2 days and Tyberious snuggles with me in the morning. Both of them want outside everyday, but i'm keeping a close eye on them... obviously they aren't meant to be outdoor kitties. I think I might bring out edward's harness and start taking them on walks... i don't know if anyone has actually tried to walk a cat but everytime i've tried to do this, i've gotten a lot of angry response and scratches. :/ any tips on walking kitties?

kathowerton

kathowerton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
ohhh my goodness, that is an ADORABLE picture of Bandit. My mom has a cat named bandit, and she is the crankiest little thing. :) she also drools when she's happy, including when she watches the mouse on a computer screen. the result of this is kitty drool all over the screen. :D
I'm so glad to have found IMOM, not only because my baby is safe but because i'm a young mom and need lots of advice for my little ones, because they're SO different from eachother. :) thank you!!!

also, if you haven't already, check out a little video called Simon's Cat on youtube. my favorite is "double trouble"  this guy KNOWS cats ":)

Arly56

Arly56
  • Members
  • 3 posts
Glad to hear all is well!

To make indoors more interesting for them, maybe add a few inexpensive toys and give the toys a shot of catnip spray!

kathowerton

kathowerton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
hehehe, i put catnip on their scratching pad last night and my boys went nuts!!! cutest thing ever, Thank you IMOM for making my home happy. :))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users