Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Happiest of Birthdays Judy G!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,897 posts
A little birdie told us here at IMOM it's your birthday...

I want to wish you many more and hope you have enjoyed your day...THANK YOU for all you do here at IMOM...and for being part of a special group of people, that are all here for one reason...because we love the animals...Judy

Judy G

Judy G

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,473 posts
Thank you for the birthday wishes.  The day started out so-so (work) but has gotten steadily better.  I came home from a great birthday dinner to find I had missed the whole Zoey fundraiser, but that my sister had donated for me.  I can't think of a better gift.  :)

And thank you for the kind words, but I had a good role model (strangely enough, she has the same name as me!).   ;)

Judy G.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,030 posts
Happy Belated Burfday Auntie Judy G. We tinks u are vewwwwwy speshul and we tanks u for helping us and other PIN kids.

We glads u had a good dinner, cuz we likes dinner too!!

We hopes u gots some furry and squeaky toys to play wiff for ur burfday.

Loves,
Tucker and Justice (mommy too)
Posted Image

Judy G

Judy G

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,473 posts
Thank you, boyz!  I look forward every day to reading about your adventures, and I appreciate you sending me the lovely birthday wishes.

I have lots of furry and squeaky toys.  I call them "cats and dogs".  Well, at  least the cats squeak on occasion.  :)  And I have too many to get any more right now (though I would have LOVED a new one for my birthday!).

Be good for your mommy.  :)

Judy G.

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts

Happy Birthday to youuuuu ♪ ♫ ♪

Happy Birthday to youuuuu ♪ ♫ ♪

Happy Birthday Dear Angel Judyyyyy !!!!!  :heart:

Happy Birthday to youuuuu !!!!! ♪ ♫ ♪

And many many moreeeee !!!!  :)  ♫ ♪ ♫ :wub:

Posted Image

I  hope your Birthday was at "LEAST" 1/2  as
special and wonderful as YOU !!!!!! :wub:

:heart: :angel: :heart:

I can't thank you enough for ALL you do ....
And I hope you're going to at "LEAST"
CELEBRATE ALL WEEK !!!!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

You deserve THE BEST !!!!!!!!

With ALL of our LOVE,
and GREAT BIG HUGS ~
NOW, ALWAYS and FOREVER ....

Donna and 'The Bandit'  :wub:

:felineicon:

:heart:  :heart:

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts

Our Special Boy ~ The BBB, Bandit
wanted to give his Special Angel
some Special Birthday Messages
just from him ~
Posted Image

Speshul Happi Burfdai
To the Bestest Auntie !!!!
I wuvs you sooo vewy muchnesss !!!!
Sendin' speshul purrs, kisses
and headbutts 2 ~ just 4 u !!!!!!!

and . . .

Posted Image

Luv u alwayzz,
da Bandit :wub:

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts

Posted Image

Thank you SOOO much for YOU !!!!
And for being such a blessing in ALL the lives you touch !!!!!!
May ALL of your dreams and wishes come true !!!!!

:bdayrose:   :birthday4:   :bdayrose:

:happydance:   :happydance:   :aktion033:   :aktion033:   :happydance:   :happydance:

:wub:   :wub:   :heart:   :heart:   :wub:   :wub:

Posted Image

Judy G

Judy G

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,473 posts
Wow, I really do feel special!  This has been one of the best birthdays yet.  :)  Especially getting birthday wishes from Justice and Tucker and now big beautiful Bandit.

I like the big cats.  My first love, Murphy, was 15 pounds of charm and personality.  He even fetched like a dog, bringing me his little stuffed canary to throw for him to retrieve.  :)   The three current feline residents are all at least 10 pounds, and my male, Dylan, is also about 15 pounds and medium-haired, so looks even bigger.  He is the most affectionate and loves everyone and will sit in your lap for days.

I have been celebrating for a while now-Mom and my sister took me out over Thanksgiving since I would not be back to see them until Christmas.  My best friend, Donna (:)) took me out for a day of shopping and another dinner Sunday, and then the dinner last night with another good friend and co-worker.  I am truly blessed and very lucky.

Thank you, Donna...and don't forget what I said about helping.  I meant it.

Take care and give the big guy a hug back from me.

Judy G.

Forusmom

Forusmom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 194 posts
So sorry for the belated Birthday wishes Judy!
I just saw this now, Foru and I had a crazy 24 hrs.
We both hope you had an amazing day!
You are an amazing woman and we are so happy to have met you through IMOM~:albkblink:

♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪ Happy Birthday To You ♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪ Happy Birthday To You ♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪ Haaaaaaappy Biiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaay, Deeeeeeaaar JUUDDDYYYYY GGGGGG!!!! ♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪ Happy Birthday To Yooooooouuuu!!!! ♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪ *.♥♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users