Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Pockets Castello has earned her wings.

• Please log in to reply
379 replies to this topic

Maxwell Junior

Maxwell Junior

MAX

• Members
  • 1,130 posts

Hi,,

Posted Image

I am so glad she is alive and getting better, thanks to u and all the help from this board,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Posted Image

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK,,,,,,,,,,

Posted Image

MAX AND I LOVE AND THANK ALL OUR DONORS;

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Another hot day almost 9pmthere and 82degreesto still pockets had a upset tummy today getting ready to walk her and going to bed driveing home tomorrow back up on wed pockets has been such a good girl lucky to jave her with me

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Thankyou pockets does takealot of work but she is worth it i love her made it home from iur drive she is resting now thankyou to the board all angels sponsers and everyone who has help pockets love lisa

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Pocket and me will be leaveing about 11ammy thos morning to go up norrh i gave her a bath she had a pee accodent last night so just finish with the sheets amd she ate some grass today and had a upset tummy two times so i cleaned that up poor pockets that ok i love her msde time to get some sllep before we drove i have the rain love liaa and pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Pocket and me will be leaveing about 11ammy thos morning to go up norrh i gave her a bath she had a pee accodent last night so just finish with the sheets amd she ate some grass today and had a upset tummy two times so i cleaned that up poor pockets that ok i love her msde time to get some sllep before we drove i have the rain love liaa and pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
I bought pockets a t shirt to keep her warm from pet smart 2.00 on sale been cool up her last night amd tonight going to take her on walk and go to sleep pockets ate better today her testing is this monday for the reculture on the ecoli to see how rhe meds are working i dont understand how recurences keep happening poor pockets bit shes a trooper i love her so much love lisa and pockets

zoom mom

zoom mom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,298 posts
:pp_animal_568:

Hope pockets is feeling better and enjoying her new shirt.  Bless those clearance tables!

Hope you're doing better too! ... Hang in there!

Susan, MisChief
& FurAngel ZOOM

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,887 posts
Hi

Ecoli infections have to be cleaered completely or they will come back (people too) - they are difficult to treat.

Sometimes you have to give different antibiotics to get it under control.  Same thing happens with ear infections.

So, hang in there and get Pockets all better

Kathy

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Thankyou swirlie zoom mom and kathy we retest pock monday on my eay home she had tummy upset when i walked in alittle to clean up cleaned her sheets had a accident going to walk her in twenty minutes to bed wake up at 12am315am walk her to pee wake up 345on am and do her medication and fluids nice to have mybest friend i will do anything for pockets love from us both

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
3 more weeks of training then we will be home.  Looking forward to seeing pockets only feed her alittlr thosmorning until her tummy feels.better thankyou all for your love and support love from both lisa and pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Tomorrow pockets has her blood work to cjeck to see about t.he ecoli a also driveing five hours home love always lisa and pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
We got someanti nausia meds for pockets today to help her keep her food down her phosporus is up to 5.2 and bun is up to 99 so hopefully we can get it down her count is holding at 28.6 so she is not anemic yet. We should have the ecoli results back thusday or friday 2more weeks left of trainingthen i will be done nice to have my best friend with me pockets is my love and i would do anything for my girl love lisa and pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Test results came back no signs of ecoli still has 2a more weeks of treatment on nights training tonight 2but weeks left pockets and myself send are love love lisa n pockets

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,974 posts
Lisa...so good to read that tests came back good...Pockets is a little fighter...THANKS for taking such good care of her...I bet you can't wait until your training is done.

Are you still liking things?  I hope so....sounds like you'll be much happier once you get done with training and then into your new position.

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Pockets alittle wobblelu thos morning in her back legs not surwle why maybe not. Feeling good conern of mine today lisa

Judy G

Judy G

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
Hi Lisa,

I hope Pockets is feeling better.  Is she having the wobbly legs all the time, or on and off?  So glad you could take her with you to training.

Take care,

Judy G.

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,974 posts
Lisa, hoping that Pockets is having a better day today...know we are all rooting for her...

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,974 posts
Getting worried...haven't heard how Pockets is.....thinking of you both...

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Hi. Judy and everyone pockets still slow ro get up and she wobbles alot loses her balance going to rake her in her doctor os off to saturday and i work on new store day one going to see if i can get her in no later rhen monday sooner is better i a sorry i havent been on as much as i have i am very worried about pockets drank too dishes of water unusal for her so putting call into vet love lisa and pockets

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,974 posts
Lisa, sending prayers and positive thoughts to you and Pockets...

Is Pockets losing her balance?  There is a condition called "old dog disease" which is vistublar...one of the signs is rapid eye movement...it's like vertigo in people and is sometimes mistaken for a stroke...Our Kayla had that TWICE...it actually goes away by itself but of course the dizziness makes the dog nauseated...it took a couple of weeks for the first bout to clear up and the second one was a little longer...

Know that we care...

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,887 posts
Hi

I don't know if the causes are the same in dogs as in cats- this site has a lot of good information about symptoms and POSSIBLE causes-and also treatments for those causes.  Any course of treatment should be under vet's supervision- but many crf issues can be managed-

http://www.felinecrf.org

Good luck

Kathy

Edited by Beauty's Kathy, 11 May 2012 - 09:02 AM.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,121 posts
I'm sorry I haven't been here in awhile. Tuck has been very sick with pancreatitis and me with vertigo. But Tuck is doing better now. I wanted u to know that even though I'm not posting, I think of u and Pockets every day and send positive thoughts and prayers.
I am sending hugs and hope the vet can figure out what's wrong with Pocket's.

Hugs,
Cindy and the boyz
Posted Image

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Thankyou to all of you fpr all your positive thoughts pockets os still wobblely so i wil be taking her i get this week we jave stopped aluiminun hydroxide. And fosenal is just moxed in food since this could cause be a cause of this bit so far no change. Next week last week in modesto 2for days love lisa and pockets

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,887 posts
Glad you were able to take Pockets to see the vet and that she continues traveling with you to work.  I know she loves being with you.  I hope she starts feeling better soon.
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Tomorrow is my last day training traveling home after work no more time to get back on a normal track pockets has been great i think she will be happy to thankyou for yoir love snd support pockets testing is thos tuesday at the vets office love lisa and pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Pockets having blood drawn right now and urine we will be have toxcity results in 2weeksby continuong her meds eating better last few days not so wobbly i will keep all of you posted o n the results love lisa a nd pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
No growth on pockets lab jist waiting on the toxcity results thankyou for ypur love and sipprr lisa and pockets

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,974 posts
Lisa, are you back home and getting settled in on your new job yet?

I know that you've been living out of a hotel room and so has Pockets and you know that stress is tough for anyone...let's hope getting back home has made a world of difference for our girl...

I won't be on the forum for a couple of days...know I'm with you both in spirit...Judy

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Hi judy glad to be back home o have myfirst two days off in a row this tie and wed. Loving my new job less pay but happy. Pockets has. Been eating very well for a week now and gaining wait i wont get have the toxcity results for another week but no bacteria growth she is so happy to be home still wobley not as bad she is still taking her fosenal probally next month love lisa

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Pockets still eating alot happy memeorial weekend may tou all be enjoying it. I work today bit off tomorrow last week someone with a trailer sideswipe my car no note my car is being totaled out not a good time to for this love from lisa and pockets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users