Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Pockets Castello has earned her wings.

• Please log in to reply
379 replies to this topic

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Starting a new job and Pockets is going along so I can continue her on her fluids and meds never took her this far before hope she handles it well will be stoping alot for her to do her thing... I will let you know how she does.Angels we still ne your help for meds and vet visits it is more then my budget can afford so please help us keep pockets on the right path no donations are to small even 5.00 helps.if you can sponser her we would be so thankful
Pockets is  very special to me and thats why me taking on this job I had to have a pet friendly hotel so sh can be with me and I could continue her treatments remember no donation is to small.
Love Lisa and Pockets :pp_animal_568:

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Pockets is getting adjusted she ate alittle today and no upset tummy.alittle windier and colder her first day went well but got lost and a few minutes late.Angels please help me we are in need of continue help with her vet visits and labs amd test..we also have expenses for meds to continue for pockets health please help pockets no donations are to small love lisa and pockets

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,236 posts
please, please angels, can u help Pockets. I know how scary this is for Lisa. Any amount will help.

Hugs to Pockets.
Posted Image

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Angels please help pockets medication vet visits labs needed to continue her health i am straped and need your help to helps pockets please my girl has expenses i am having a hard time keeping up for the love of pockets love from pockets and l isa

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Thankyou cindy for your support lisa and her best friend pockets

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,995 posts
Lisa...you hang in there...you are doing a TREMENDOUS JOB with your girl...and I know it's stressful right now...but know that if your spirit alone would help you'd be having no worries...and Pockets knows that...

Did you see that Chris donated a one time donation of $200.00 the other day?  I know you've been training so I figured I'd put it front and center...that is going to ease your mind at least for this month.....

You work hard to get your training done and we will help here at IMOM...because of you Pockets has a HUGE fan club.....and she just needs $152.00 more to have all her sponsor in.....

Are you liking the training and job situation so far?  Is Pockets settling in better?  You know, that's a strange situation for her and she is missing her Momma when you are working....I am sending positive thoughts that she is going to adapt more and more each day...how long are you gone?

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Pockets had upset tummy today work and training going well have to be up in five hours love lisa

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Angels please help pockets all donations appreciated. Happy easterlov lisa and pocked

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,995 posts
To our favorite Lisa and Pockets.....Here is a wonderful Easter present for you both.....

A wonderful   :Angel15: to IMOM has donated the $152.00 needed to FULLY SPONSOR Pockets for each month...PSM - Pam doesn't have internet access right now but she contacted me to post this for you so you don't have to be worried on the Holiday....

So...bottom line is that you and Pockets can just relax and enjoy today with each other....now you can settle down and concentrate on your training and knowing that Pockets is being taken care of not only by a wonderful Momma but has all her funds that she needs right now.....

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,230 posts
OOPS!  Pockets isn't fully sponsored after all.  She still needs $6 a month.

Sorry for the error.
Jacki and Magic, IMOM Founders

Pyometra is a serious uterine infection that is potentially fatal and can occur in unspayed animals. Spay and neuter -- it's the right thing to do!

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,236 posts
Judy, please thank Pam for helping Pocket's and Lisa. Thanks to all the angels who have come through when Pocket's needs recently increased-and thanks to all angels who have been keeping Pocket's in her mommy's arms since coming to IMOM.

Only $6 is needed in sponsorship. I can tell u that knowing Pocket's is fully sponsored will help Lisa be able to fully concentrate on Pocket's care and her new job. Pam has sponsored Pocket's for an amazing amount, as have others--can someone sponsor the last $6/month...please.

Hugs to Lisa and Pocket's.
Posted Image

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Thankyou judy for the updates thankyou pam chris cindy imoms all the sponsers all the angels and everyone for making this happen.. only a few more$$needed for pockets and were almost there what a happu easter for pockets and me my naby girl i do love her so much Iwill be back up in 4.5 hours to walk and do meds i wii do my training and go home for a day and a half and back up wed day i hopre pocks ride home is good for her thankyou to all i do love my new job. Its the best decisson i have made may all of you have a great night and thankyou for all the love you give us it defimately makes me less stress.lo e lisa and oockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
My new job is great going to pick up pockets in one and a half hours and start are drive home and back wed for training onthursday i hope pockets dpes goon on ourfive hourdrove love from lisa and po jets

Maxwell Junior

Maxwell Junior

MAXWELL JUNIOR

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

HOT  NEWS

HELP SPREAD THE WORD   Posted Image

Posted Image

POCKET ONLY NEEDS $6 TO BE FULLY SPONSORED

PLEASE HELP POCKET TO REACH HER GOAL

Posted Image

Edited by swirlie, 09 April 2012 - 03:53 PM.

MAX AND I LOVE AND THANK ALL OUR DONORS;

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Thankyou all for passing on the word to help pockets thankyou swrile for helping me ....come on angels 6.00 dollars is it who is. going to help pockets thankyou angels six dollars please we can do it.. tomorrow pockets and myself drive back up north five hour drive back to training bought a unbrella for the rain so pockets wont get wet a dog rain jacket and plastic so cks dont want her to you catch a cold i will take all precautions suppose to rain heavy... please angels come through for pockets six dollars for the love of all animals for the love.....OF POCKETS

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Thankyou all for passing on the word to help pockets thankyou swrile for helping me ....come on angels 6.00 dollars is it who is. going to help pockets thankyou angels six dollars please we can do it.. tomorrow pockets and myself drive back up north five hour drive back to training bought a unbrella for the rain so pockets wont get wet a dog rain jacket and plastic so cks dont want her to you catch a cold i will take all precautions suppose to rain heavy... please angels come through for pockets six dollars for the love of all animals for the love.....OF POCKETS

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,995 posts
Lisa, I received a message from angel PSM - Pam, that her daughter Rachel wants to sponsor Pockets for the last $6.00 needed for her monthly meds...SO...bottom line is Pockets is FULLY FUNDED!!!!!

I am SO HAPPY for you both.....enjoy your day at home.....Judy

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts
I am SO happy for Pockets!  THANK YOU ANGELS!

I even convinced a few bananas that this deserved a victory round:   :banana: :banana: :banana:  

It's so gratifying to see our angels surround our pets in need.  I say it a lot, but you truly are their angels.  We appreciate you more than we can say.

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
I want to thank rachel for helping donate we couldnt have done it without you.
Love Lisa and Pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Thankyou to cindy my imomer for going to bat for pockets thankyou to all the sponsers and angels and the community for your love and support.
Love LIsa and Pockets :pp_animal_568:

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Pockets had a little bit of a tummy upset had a urine test yesterdayto check to make sure she has no bacteria growth we have ti monitor due to her condition she is such a trooper and it is so nice to have here here with me while i am training i am enjoying it alot to learn thankyou imoms and all theangels judy cindy. Cindy tucker pam swirlie. And everyone else for making everything happe.n for pockets thankyou angels and my sponsers for keeping my girl going i will never gove up o n pockets she has always been there for me uncondionally and i will always be there for her she is my kid i do not have kids so i will do whatever it takes for her because i truely love her with all my large heart love allog you and thankyou love lisa and pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Spoke to pockets doctorthey sent out a urine test monday when i was homethey did not do a culture. But she had bacteria again dont know what type. Using. Refrigerated urone to send out to culture of test comes back negative.will need yo do urone test monday on my way in my poor pockets. Wanted to get started to see what it pouring rain up north i have to to walk her again soon have to pee pads for emergency and rain jacket she doesnt like i am sending positive thoughts for pockets that it is minor. I love het very much and we are in it together because of the love we have for each other lobe lisa and pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Pockets is enjoying no rain and mom is happy dont have to worry about my pockets getting wet thankyou to all of you for helping me and giving to a very special pet who is my family pockets and myself will never forget the kindness. Of all of upu love lisa and pockets

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts
If you ever have a chance, I would love to see Pockets in her rain jacket.  But I'm glad she's not having to wear it now.

Good luck tomorrow,

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
I will see if i can get some pictures taken on tuesday with my phone and send them lovve lisa n pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Ppockets has an ecoli again this time she is sensitive it is a different strain so she is on clavamox for 10 days we will be doing some test in 10 to 14 days to see if the medication worked thank god it is sensitive to this medication and it is not the other nasty strain we are home today driveing back for training tomorrow.
Love Lisa and Pockets ps thankyou to everyone for donateing for pockets medication I receved it here at home about 5 days ago.
love Lisa and Pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Pockets did well on the ride no upset tummy day 2ofI theclavamox retest in 10the to 14to days to check to see if the meds are working for her ecoli love lisa and pockets

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Pockets ate well this morning and no problems with her pills look forward to seeing my little gril when i an done with training lpve lisa

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
Pockets doing good this morning looking forward to spending time with her latter today.supppose to be hot left ac on 68my for her

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts
What a good girl she is!  I am sure she loves spending time each day with you too.   :beagle:

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users