Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Make online shopping even better

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,224 posts
(When you shop come back and tell us about the bargains and coupons you've found. Just reply to this post)

To date Amazon leads the way in commissions we've earned.

iGive.com: you will find every online shopping source on the planet (almost)
(If you are not signed up choose IMOM.org to be your cause)

http://www.igive.com...=30900&jltest=1

iGive.com

Cafe Press: Lots of really great stuff. Visit the store to see all of it.
Click here

Posted Image Posted Image

The original Blind Dogs See With Their Hearts tee shirts and sweatshirts.
(All proceeds go to help our visually impaired Pets in Need)

Click here

Posted Image Posted Image

Calendars - everyone needs a calendar for 2012. Order our Rescue Pets Photo Calendar showcasing the top 12 winners in our photo contest. Help us promote rescue pets. There is absolutely no need for anyone to buy a pet.

Click here to view and order

Jacki and Magic, IMOM Founders

Pyometra is a serious uterine infection that is potentially fatal and can occur in unspayed animals. Spay and neuter -- it's the right thing to do!

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,888 posts
Another way to help IMOM....

go to http://www.igive.com

Sign up with IMOM as your charity...and then shop away..go through the link or download it to your computer and every time you shop a percentage goes to IMOM>

NOt a shopper, search is also a way to donate:

http://www.isearchig...archigive.com  

again, IMOM is your charity and donation is made for each search. It adds up...over time, my donations alone are almost 200

Kathy

Mandi & Sophi

Mandi & Sophi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
I had no idea this was possible! Have you guys thought about Ebay? I'm not much of an Amazon shopper, but I use Ebay quite regularly.

Sue W.

Sue W.

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 468 posts
I'm so glad I came across this.  I get a lot of stuff from Amazon.com, and there's no reason IMOM and I shouldn't both benefit from that!

PRECIOUS

PRECIOUS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
If you love jewelry, for yourself or others, I have become part of Silpada Sterling Silver Jewelry in order to raise money for dogs.

Just go to www.mysilpada.com/marea.cheval and place an order and I will send 30% of your item total back to IMOM.

My email and contact information is there if you have questions.  It is good for holiday gifts or for something special for you.  I am a dog sitter for a living and I sell Silpada to have a way to donate to dog rescue groups.  :pp_animal_564:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users