Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Thankful

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
I have experience with Imoms the love and support they continue to give to all and also the vollenters,and all the sponsers that have helped us out.may all of you have a good holiday with your loved ones and pets
Love to all Lisa and Pockets :pp_animal_568:

theloveforpockets

theloveforpockets

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 247 posts
When I first contacted Imoms about Pockets  I was amazed on the love and support  I recieved for  her from Imoms ,the sponsers and the vollenters ...the dedications and the Love that stands ...to me Imoms has brought  more joy into my life ..I could not have done it without you and I thankyou for makeing this possible...the support from my vollenters Melissa and Judy you have done so much to make  my tears turn in to hope..and the people who have donated for Pockets cause I cannot thankyou enough..Y ou have made each and everyday so special for me.. the time I get with Pockets I cheerish.. each and everyday ..because of all of you ..you yourself have made this possible ..,,
Thankyou Love to all of you Lisa and Pockets ..:pp_animal_568:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users