Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Kairo the super pit! ha

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

reggieplouis

reggieplouis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hello. Kairo is my 11 month old pup that IMOM recently helped to save and I extend my gratitude a hundred times over. He had an intestinal obstruction and yesterday the vet went in there and got it out. Alas, kai returned home yesterday evening. Groggy and in a lot of pain. I'm happy to update and say that he was looking a whole lot more like himself this morning!!

reggieplouis

reggieplouis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hey just a quick update on kai. We went back to the doc yesterday to get the cathter taken out. But he seems to be trying to lick the wound so now he has one of those lampshade lookin things around his neck. And he absolutely hates it. But its for his own good. Other than that, he is recovering well. He doesn't act like he had surgery. Lol. Very vibrant

reggieplouis

reggieplouis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Just bought kai a comfy cone (elizabethan collar). The doc gave me a plastic one buts its horrible. Lol.

reggieplouis

reggieplouis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hello....kairo is doing great!!! He is back to his regular self... well hopefully he let go of the part of himself that ate rubber. We go this week to get the staples removed. His appetite is back and all. Thanks for all your help!!

Judy G

Judy G

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,479 posts
Hi,

It's so nice to hear that Kairo is doing so well.  Nobody likes the cones, but it's something we have to do.  :(

I hope he has given up his rubber-eating ways, but I doubt it!  I have an 8 year old chow mix who LOVES her Kong, but she can only have it under supervision, 'cause after she eats the treats inside, she tries to eat the Kong.

Anyway, I wish continued improvement and so glad he is eating and back to normal.  :)  Thanks for the update!

Judy G.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users