Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

ebay for IMOM

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Synderyella

Synderyella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
Any 501c charity  ....like IMOM....can be named for the proceeds of your item for sale and if you give 100% of your sale to the charity then your fees will be refunded by ebay.  It therefore costs you nothing (but time) to sell stuff on ebay for IMOM.   Make sure your buyer pays for the shipping and you have ebay (paypal) give all the income directly to IMOM and ebay will refund their fees to you.  If you give 50% of your sale to the charity then 50% of your fees will be refunded by ebay.   Just an idea if you got something to get rid of...ebay is a good spot.  Lots of people here lost plenty in fires and floods and will buy on ebay.

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
This is good to know. I actually did not know this and I have sold on EBay before.  Great news. Thank you!  I assume its an option somewhere in the setup of the item that your selling?

Melissa/IMOM

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,217 posts
There is someone who lists IMOM as their charity quite often. It's a great way to donate to a charity. We appreciate it very much.:pp_animal_568:
Jacki and Magic, IMOM Founders

Pyometra is a serious uterine infection that is potentially fatal and can occur in unspayed animals. Spay and neuter -- it's the right thing to do!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users