Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

HAPPY BURFDAY AUNTIE KAT!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,118 posts
Happy Burfday Kat, we hopes u hads a wunnderful burfday.

We hopes all the k-9 crew gave u lots of kisses and snuggles.

:bdayrose:

Luvs,
Tucker and Justice (and mommy too)
Posted Image

TigresMeow

TigresMeow

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 668 posts
Awww, thank you so much Tuckie n Justice (and of course your momma too.)  The furkids gave me lots of snuggles today.  Little Kiwi is in my lap as I type this.  :)

Tuckie -

This is Kiwi.  my mama said u r bak waiting at the stashion.  mama sed she is gonna start running cirkles agin so u will go for a vewy long trane ride.  i am gonna run wif her.  mama says u all r the most speshialist boys in the hole world.  i am glad i am a gurl or i would be jelous.  i will go on the trane ride wif u n justie if u want me to. we would haf lots of fun i think. :)
Kat n her K9 Crew
-Katie, Corree, Stormy, Dakota Rose, Maggie, Belle, Kiwi, Lola and Coco Puff
-and 3 special Sheltie Angels...Sable, Megan and Lacey Jane
-and 2 special Chihuahua Angels.....Callie (Chunky Monkey) and little Peanut and 1 special Pittie angel....Dixie Doo

Posted Image

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,974 posts
Kat...I am sending birthday wishes LATE...but they don't mean any less.....

Hoping you had a GREAT DAY...and many many more to come..... :hugs: from me to you!

TigresMeow

TigresMeow

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 668 posts
Judy -

Thank you.  It was a very special birthday as my "adopted" son's fiance had the tube removed from when she had brain anuerysm surgery.  She had two anuerysms, one ruptured, they did surgery and she is doing really well.  She is at the Cleveland Clinic.  I told him something special would happen on my bday for her and it did.  She even croaked out a few words once the tube was removed.  I told him that was the best bday present anyone could have received.  :)
Kat n her K9 Crew
-Katie, Corree, Stormy, Dakota Rose, Maggie, Belle, Kiwi, Lola and Coco Puff
-and 3 special Sheltie Angels...Sable, Megan and Lacey Jane
-and 2 special Chihuahua Angels.....Callie (Chunky Monkey) and little Peanut and 1 special Pittie angel....Dixie Doo

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users