Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

It's been a year for Rocky!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

fluffymama

fluffymama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
I just wanted to come back and thank everyone again for giving me another year with our cat Rocky. It was August 15th, 2010 that IMOM and their community of angels came together to raise funds for his PU surgery. They were able to raise his funds in less then one day. It was an truly a heartwarming experience to be a part of and words still cannot express the gift of time that you have given to our family and to Rocky.

He is doing well and we have had no incidents since last October. He eats his prescription food well and that has helped keep him balanced and healthy.

Here is the original link to his story...
http://www.imom.org/...?showtopic=6997

Attached File  Sydneys camera 211.JPG   2.62MB   66 downloads This is Rocky today.

Attached File  Sydneys camera 178.JPG   2.65MB   73 downloadsThis is Rocky a year ago after his surgery.

Again, words cannot express our thankfulness and gratitude for saving Rocky's life.

Many Blessings,
Michele and Family and Rocky too!

Edited by fluffymama, 15 August 2011 - 10:29 PM.

Many Blessings,
Michele

Melissa 1

Melissa 1

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
Well this is great news! I love reading after stories, and to know that IMOM PINs are still doing well later in life. Thanks for the post and update. He's beautiful!  Give him some ear scratchin from me!

Melissa/IMOM

fluffymama

fluffymama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Thank You.  Each and everyday I look at Rocky and know that he is only here with me because of each of you. There is not a day that has gone by when I don't remember and give thanks for his life. He is such a special boy and I love him to pieces and can't imagine a life without him. Thanks to imom, I don't have to think about that.

Edited by fluffymama, 18 August 2011 - 10:20 PM.

Many Blessings,
Michele

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users