Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Mila - Mammary Tumor - Needs Surgery

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,889 posts
Stopping by for a quick visit to Mila and her family of earth angels.  I'm hoping today has been a good day for all of you.  No matter how much time Mila has, she's living the best days of her life right now- surrounded by the love in your home.   And,  I  believe love has been responsible for many a miracle.....
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,977 posts
I also want to tell you what a KIND and COMPASSIONATE thing you've done for Mila...she needed help desperately...you stopped and helped...just because...how wonderful is that...

This little girl was saved because you cared...and now you are giving her the greatest gift of all...a home that loves her unconditionally...and you'll care for her as if there's nothing wrong...

Enjoy your days together...she knows you saved her...I only wish you had more time together...but make your days count...snuggle and let her just be by you and your family...and you will be rewarded...

You saved her life......and gave her a chance...she couldn't ask for more than that...a family to love her and accept her...I am so proud of you...Judy

mila080811

mila080811

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Hello all my friends sorry I haven't posted about Mila in a few days. I moved to Kissimmee, Fl and you all know how moves are. Well for Mila she is doing so good she's eating and playing it hard to believe that she has cancer and has gone through so much. Mila already got all her stiches removed and her anemia got better . I spoke to my Vet about what Becky oncologist had told me about the pain. they said she was not in distress so that was a good sign that she wasn't going through pain.  I'm going to find an Oncologist here for her in the area so that she can last the most possible. But I thank you all for your support not only in money but being there for our family through this hard time. I will always be greatfull to Imom.org, and all of you. This is the best gift I ever recieved because we believed. Thank you all. God Blessyou all. We will be in touch. Love, and Hugs Mila Maria n Family...

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,977 posts
You don't know how happy your post made me...Please...enjoy the time you have with Mila...take photos of her playing and being happy...I want to tell you again what a wonderful thing you did for this dog...to take her in when she needed love so...what a wonderful thing for you and your family to do...to take in a creature that needed love so badly...and to work so hard to try to make her whole again...BRAVO to you...be proud...not many people would have done what you did for this girl...Mila is experiencing love and contentment now when she needs it the most...and you know what...she is a happy girl because of you...Hugs, Judy

bboo

bboo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hi, Maria!

I just wanted to check in today to see how you and Mila are doing. I am THRILLED to hear that she's been doing so well in your loving care. LOVE is the ultimate healing force, so I believe she has the BEST chance possible for an extended life with you and your family. THANK YOU for being such a kind and loving soul to take her in and make sure she gets what she needs.  It sounds like you talked with the animal oncologist whose name I gave you and that you're in the process of finding someone locally to help you and Mila. Maria, it has been a pleasure for me, and I'm sure for all the IMOM members, to help you. Please update us from time to time to let us know how you're both doing.  You and sweet Mila will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Big hugs to you, your family, and MILA!!!

Becky, Nacho, Frankie, Angel Ziggy, and Angel YoYo

kuhio98

kuhio98

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,651 posts
A recent tumor case had me wondering how Mila is doing.
I know the tumors were cancerous.  But, if Mila's Mom is still out there, I hope we can get an update one of these days.

Lisa http://www.goodsearch.com/ for IMOM ~ Earn a penny for IMOM with every search!
Also check out the Shopping function from GoodSearch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users