Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Happy Birthday Kay!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

vickyimom

vickyimom

Board of Directors

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 864 posts
Happy Birthday Kay!
Hope it is purrrfect :)
Lots of love and hugs from the gang at Malcatraz!
Vicky

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
Kay,

My very bad children   :catwatching: :catwatching: :catwatching: :catwatching: :catwatching: :catwatching: :catwatching: :catwatching: :catwatching: :catwatching:                  and your very good children  :minichat6: :minichat6: :minichat6: :minichat6:    all wanted to post a b'day message here, but the geniuses at Apple haven't designed a keyboard for cats yet.  I mean, how smart can those people really be???  Anyway, the furkids want to say how much they love their mom/Auntie Kay, who comes up with the coolest cat toys and defends them when they, uh, misbehave.   :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Kay

Kay

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
Thank you very much for your very nice wishes.. I had a most wonderful day (birthdays should always fall on Saturdays).

I share my birthday with my first kittens - Moggy and Trillby - and every donation and every post I have ever made on IMOM is in their honor and their memory

Attached File  moggnTrillbySIG_resized.jpg   4.03K   0 downloads.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,875 posts
HAPPY BURFIN DAY AUNTIE KAY!!

We tinks u ares the bestest, and we ares vewwwwwy happy that u hafd a good day.

We hopes u got lotsa growly toys, squeaky balls and a mancave to snuggle in.

We loves u vewwwwwy muchness.

Love,
Tuck, Justice and mommy too!
Posted Image

Kay

Kay

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
Tuckie and Justice -- I think you are the bestest too! - can't wait to give you whatever treats your mama approves next month -- nothing better than sitting in the big chair surrounded by puppers waiting for treats!

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,681 posts
Kay...As usual sending BELATED Birthday wishes but I couldn't mean this more...I hope that this Birthday was the BEST EVER...

And I wish that I could be with you and Cindy this July...but, I am still counting on this fall for a get together...I even promise to clean up the dog and cat fur in your bedroom!!!

:bdayrose: :bdayrose: :bdayrose: :bdayrose:  Judy

Edited by Judy, 30 June 2011 - 05:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users