Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Ignorance About Spaying

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Dede4Fendi

Dede4Fendi

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 185 posts
Jackie for me it was just ignorance.  I never knew how important it is to have your pet spay or neutered until I almost lost my Fendi.  She got out of the house while she was in heat and got pregnant by a somewhat larger breed.  She almost died because she had one very large puppy inside of her which had died.  People really need to educate themselves about the risks involved in trying to mate their pets.  And also the health risks involved by not spaying or neutering.  I wondered why Fendi's groomer looked so mad at me when I told her I had planned to mate Fendi.  FENDI HAS SINCE BEEN SPAYED.
Deidre aka Dede4Fendi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users