Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Isley Tatum and Mister Hinovic need additional sponsors

pet in need Pit Bull needs financial aid

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,222 posts
Isley Tatum

Attached File  isley.jpg   50.91K   0 downloads

Isley was accepted for sponsorship on 2/7/2014
Isley is a beautiful Pittie with addisons disease.  He needs a total $210 per month. .

He is presently sponsored for $120.  This handsome boy needs an additional $90 to be fully sponsored.

You can make a one-time donation or sign up for a recurring (sponsor) donation:
http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd

DPF - Mister Hinovic

Mister was accepted for sponsorship on 12/26/2012
Mister Hinovic, diabetic kitty, needs $125 a month to be fully sponsored. He needs an additional
$25 to be fully sponsored.

Max Ortiz

Max was accepted for sponsorship on 8/7/2012.  

Max needs to be sponsored for a total $40 a month.  Max is fully sponsored for $40  per month.

To sign up for a monthly donation to any of these pets, click here. Be sure to give us the name of the pet.

If you would prefer to just make a one-time donation, click here.
Be sure to give us the name of the pet.

Tucker and Justice Van Allen -

Both boys have idiopathic epilepsy

Their combined needs for their meds totals $1251.01

The Van Allen Boys are currently sponsored in full.

Reece Teague

Diabetic dog

Reece needs $40 per month for his diabetes care and is currently sponsored for $40. Reece is now fully sponsored.

To sign up for a monthly donation to any of these pets, click here. Be sure to give us the name of the pet.

If you would prefer to just make a one-time donation, click here.
Be sure to give us the name of the pet.

I encourage everyone to help circulate this message by posting to your personal FaceBook and/or Twitter pages.

Please include this link in all of your posts:
http://www.imom.org/...?showtopic=7261

Let's get these kids all sponsored. As long as they are not sponsored it puts a lot of stress on the PIN parents. I'm sure you are all aware of how good our furkids are at reading our emotions.

:magicmoon:
Jacki and Magic, IMOM Founders

Pyometra is a serious uterine infection that is potentially fatal and can occur in unspayed animals. Spay and neuter -- it's the right thing to do!

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Hey all he is doing so great and looks so good and warm and soft all of his stats.  Okay as  he does talks talks and put me on the spot dad was down for the count with an ulcer that burst in his stomach no joke it went thru his colon, now dad has kidney issues which  will take him back and forth for treatment. Sorry to be so straight but dad  is down but getting stronger so hang in there for us
L I've.  Darryl and Isley Tatum
The Prince of Union Square Isley
The Prince of Union Square Isley and his human Darryl

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Okay dad has been in hospital for about three weeks down for count for about four weeks as of now me , The Prince of Union Square,  Isley doing better than my human man what a drag, dad had had a a ulcer that blew a hole in his stomach and caused complications and sent dad back to the hospital but he is on the mend.  Now dad is drug free and drink free forever but has other health issues like me he has the the sugar thing and the hypertension stress as well.  

Not sure were we stand for  sponsorship  but bare with dad please gang he has a, hard time moving around but got me to the vet for my treatment on Saturday and all is well. My next visit is on the 23rd of May. Love to you all from The Prince of Union Square Isley and his human Darryl

Evbari

Evbari

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 195 posts
Isley you tell your dad to hang in there. We are pulling for him and YOU of course. I believe we still need another 90 for sponsorship.

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,887 posts
I hope Isley and his Dad are having better days.

Kathy

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Well gang dad has done what one had hoped would not happen, he got weaker and end up back in hospital he is again home I am great and we send our respect and love out to all I am glad there is imom and my neighbors to help dad and I.  The Prince of Union Square isley

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
We're still up and getting ready to go back to bed dad is good I am great considering all we both have gone through humans get sick along with their furry kids and vice versa catch you over the weekend.

The Prince of Union Square Isley,  and his human Darryl

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Hey dad is here and a Isley is doing great thanks to many and all, imom, you know Darryl,  daddy has been in an out of the hospital since March 25th home to stay feeling stronger man I have health issues 8 years away from 60 and thank you all for giving me my gift of joy Isley.  Since I have been in the hospital the ambulance ems team Somerville Fire and Police along with Somerville Animal Control have donated funds for Isley direct to the vet a few officers have give me cash for him and one drove me to get his meds, Tony they all have cared for him in walking him for me playing with him and driving him around because they know that is what we both love to do much respect to all the Somerville city employees and to the Mayor for allowi b get me to keep up signs since last year when I found out my bud V was sick. All I f it makes this work many saved my boy and many recently saved me also thanks to my Doctor, Dr. Nick for the donations for Isley

Judy G

Judy G

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,492 posts
Wow, what a great town you live in with so many kind and generous people!  Glad to hear you are both feeling better.  :)

Judy G.

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Happy mothers day to all the moms of the furry and human kind from dad and I.

So, Darryl daddy is doing great we were out early this AM to a slow well deserved and nice feeling walk got to sniff some old places and now new haunts while dad enjoyed his cup of tea.  

Me being big dog aggressive I can only give and get fence lice from the bigger dogs at the dog park but would not have it any other way.
Tomorrow we dad and I have to work our bodies a just a bit more, so keep us in heart for you make ours stronger.

Living and loving you

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Okay we are  both doing well today, dad is really feel stronger although his legs are not as strong yet.  As for V me I woof- i -great lol, after we went out this morning I took my nap dad is getting ready to take me out again just for a bit, then he will most likely take his nap and of course I with him.

Loving You all Isley The Prince of Union Square

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Just a bit too humid for me and dad out of doors so we opted for the comfort of the great indoors, and me with my toy and in a favorite place. The Prince of Union Square Isley and his human Darryl

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Gang having trouble trying to post up some new pictures of Isley. We talked with the vet and he Isley is not up for his annual physical until August , but and so on the 23rd we will just have his check up and treatment.  

Still trying to figure out how to put these pictures up we were doing it just months ago lol, never let your furry love play with your toys lol but I do he can do what he wants.

Darryl and Isley Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
TGIF, Hey Angels hope all of you and the furry kid are doing great dad is doing quite well and has shown why and how much he needs me and loves me and it is returned ten fold , so we have been taking in the nice weather and moving around together again, dad and I   I am doing great was ex extremely worried about dad now I know how he felt when he saw, me sick.

To bring you up to date we have, an appointment with the vet on the 23rd of this month, next Friday it will be for a overall check up blood work for my electrolytes and my shot.

In August I will have my annual physical, I look great and dad said I am now to strong and heavy to get on his lap, dad dropped 42 pounds while he was at the roughest points, he looks good and so do I n it the challenge is for me to loose some pounds of my own.

Enjoy your Friday.

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
TGIF, Hey Angels hope all of you and the furry kid are doing great dad is doing quite well and has shown why and how much he needs me and loves me and it is returned ten fold , so we have been taking in the nice weather and moving around together again, dad and I   I am doing great was ex extremely worried about dad now I know how he felt when he saw, me sick.

To bring you up to date we have, an appointment with the vet on the 23rd of this month, next Friday it will be for a overall check up blood work for my electrolytes and my shot.

In August I will have my annual physical, I look great and dad said I am now to strong and heavy to get on his lap, dad dropped 42 pounds while he was at the roughest points, he looks good and so do I n it the challenge is for me to loose some pounds of my own.

Enjoy your Friday.

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
We have not forgotten each of you who are standing by Isley, just so involved have not been able to reach out and thank you all so here is an official THANK YOU ALL FO N HELP ING TO KEEP ISLEY A LIVE AND WELL YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING FOR ME.

Animal Luvr

Animal Luvr

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 447 posts
Just get better, Darryl. You and your buddy are in my thoughts and prayers.

Diane

Edited by Animal Luvr, 17 May 2014 - 09:35 PM.

RESTNWOLF

RESTNWOLF

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 245 posts
Little Suky's case was closed for non compliance. I donated 50.00 for her care and want that 50.00 to go to Isley. I requested this thru treasurer@imom.org. I hope that's all I have to do to get these funds to Isley "The Prince of Union Square". Good luck little Suky. Hope all is well. Steve

DabcoJazWhif

DabcoJazWhif

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 158 posts
I just donated 20 to help out.  Here's hoping we can get Isley fully sponsored soon.
--"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats"
--AS

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Okay we went they this AM, she said that I am doing Fine I did loose 4 pounds, grown to 81 lbs from 85.  Had my injection for my monthly and the blood work is too soon to be done again.  So the vet says to keep up with the monthly Precortin and continue the way I have been eating.

Now dad is going to take me to the chiropractor,  for him we're going not m e , yet, lol.

Cloudy in A Boston today but enjoy because imom is the warmth of the sunshine .

The Prince of Union Square Isley and his human/him, Darryl

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Hey trying to replace my picture of Isley,  but having no luck, our appointment with the vet went well and today we had to get a new bottle of his Precortin.

Check in with you later imomers.
Isley and him

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
The 4th of July was Thursday this year, due to rain but dad and I enjoyed the fire works anyway from the living room window we have the best clear view of the sky when the fourth of July celebration light show happens the noise does not bother me at all and I'm not to interested in t he firew irks but I was watching real cl oise they were big bangs and lights big bright lights and big bangs  over my head so I had to look up in the distance to see if there was danger to daddy have to keep him safe and work on him to stay healthy like he does for me.

Dad has not been up to the searching the lot of you name by name who posted a nd gave to help him help me, I thank you all as I always do in prayer everyday and night we give thanks, over breakfast then when we climb in bed dad sometimes sits beside my bed as we think you all and voice our thanks.

Today Saturday is a great weather day for me and you and not too not humid there is a  cooling breeze and we are out for a ride then walk until it gets to hot we have water so don't worry he makes sure we both drink at regular times during our walk D, we are moving around the neighborhood and the city a bit easier and I h save strength w here as dad is starting to gain more of his humanistic, is there such a word?, powers before long i wills be at the vet f or my monthly injection on the 18th of July and f.y.i dad will be g rtti Nguyen ready for a surgery only a day thing but for a serious issue, looks as though will be as doctor busy as i am vet busy, we mark on the calendar Dr/Vet day were I, Isley got to the vve t and Darryl, dad goes to one of his doctors appoints, thus far V he got me beat already, he h as seen more doctors th en I have gone V to the vet in the past year, I am a mon th lycee visitor he is j us tv about a daily one, keep your heads up enjoy the v weather plenty of water and dun as nd we are off to walk a trail write up to post up soon love yous all

LaylaAnn05

LaylaAnn05

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,181 posts
Just checking in on you two - how did everything go at the vet's on the 18th? Does Isley like the vets? Or does he know he's going for his shot...? :)

Wowee! 81 lbs is a big ol' boy! My Chloe just hit 75 lbs and I do believe she will be close in size when she is done growing, Prince of Union Square. How in the world do they get so big????

Glad to see you enjoyed the 4th :) Chloe doesn't care much for fireworks either but my Layla Ann, well, she was terrified. Funny how they all have different perceptions on the world.

Gab
"What the heart has once cherished, it can never let go."

For my angels Layla Ann and Nefertiti

Darryl Tatum

Darryl Tatum

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 104 posts
Dad has been busy with the doctors of his and has been having trouble signing in so we could post.

Dad's health us stable and we are both on a diet.  My vet wants me to loose 10 pounds I was as 81 now i weigh in at 79 pounds which is good dad is so happy and loving he should get mad at me because with my decrease of food intake is not to my liking it is not my will to do so I am now a, bit more vocal about wanting more food than he is giving me, but dad is I Mon a diet too, his many d oc tors want him to tip the scales at 200 or less,  he is currently at 211 pounds so we are both doing well with the weight.

The weather meaning the humidity has kept us close to home but we do walk at night when it is a bit more comfortable keeping it to the neighborhood.

Before I forget the other night, Friday,  while we were walking as i turned the corner I spotted a little corkey, pretty little girl, she saw me and froze we thought she had been harmed by a big doggie at one point , as we spoke with the couple her humans, seems she was raised with bigger dogs and I, The Prince of Union Square, Isley must have had a look or smell she noticed, so, dad can talk and talk and talk so while they the humans talked about us, Debbie, and I became friends we started by me not paying her any attention then she came around and smells me I bigger so I move so I can get her scent then she smells me around my mouth my face yuppie we  were face to face then we both went into our play bows and we begun to play, see I am big doggie aggressive so I hope to see Debbie tonight.
I also have a, new girl friend her name is Ginger she is a mini Pinchu and full of the little dog but big bark stuff, she lives in the house behind mine and we play between the fence for now , I really like her but she always barks and growls at me so I pay her no attention until she stops then we run back and forth along the fence she just might bite me but I'm not Scared .

Ginger and I were face to face through the fence and she got quiet and I kissed her, now she just looks at me and sits down, she does not know what to think, lol. Her human Danny and hi d wife are great people I glad they got Ginger, I will have dad take her picture to share with you angels.

So my blast vet visit went well there was a pretty pit bull there she was Grey and her names is Marta,  Marta Was Very Nice BUT vocal  especially when she saw me me think she wanted to play but she was actually to aggressive she let dad pet and they kissed I know because I could smell her on him when they brought me back out to the front to leave, yeah when I go for  my shot the techs take me into the back to get my shit and I always get to see what they are doing to the other animals, they treat them real good .

So last, week dad was cat sitting downstairs with A Awdrey and Jacob Marley I still get a, little jealous but I like them and their humans so it is okay.

And yes I love the vet because I get attention and treats all in one stop.

Love you all and thanks, until tomorrow.

Sue W.

Sue W.

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 467 posts
Isley, I love your stories!  You are quite the lady's man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users