Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Gypsy McBride, a rottie with pyometra

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,914 posts
Gypsy is a beautiful rottweiler who was diagnosed with pyometra, but was sent home because her mom didn't have the funds to have her treated.  Luckily, her mom found IMOM.  We contacted her vet and were able to negotiate a lower cost.  IMOM pledged $500 and with that and her owner's $200, Gypsy had her surgery and is on the road to recovery.

Without our monthly donors we would not be able to fund emergencies such as Gypsy.  Thank you all so much!

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

teresa60

teresa60
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Words cannot express how thankful and grateful i am to all who were involved in helping my sweet Gypsy girl! IMOM is such a wonderful group of people who really really care about our pets. I know if it wasn't for IMOM my girl would not be here with me today. I'd like to thank Cindy for all she did to get Gypsy her surgery; I'd like to thank all the doners who made the funding possible for Gypsy; and I'd like to thank all those behind the scenes that may have been involved in getting us approved, I could have never saved Gypsy's life without your help! Gypsy is recovering at home and is doing good. she is such a wonderful dog and i  would have been devestated if i lost her to something that could have easily been prevented. Again i just want to thank all of you for your generous donations montatary and otherwise. May god bless you all.
thanks again
teresa and Gypsy

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,876 posts
Dear Teresa and Gypsy,

I am happy that IMOM was able to save your sweet Gypsy.

Please make sure that you help educate others by letting them know how important it is to spay or neuter your pet. (Males have problems as well when they are not fixed).

Many pet owners, especially new ones, don't know how important it is. I usually talk to people at the pet food aisle or in the pet food stores- IMOM does have funding available to help low income people get their pets fixed

Pass on this gift to others, who may not know what can happen. It really hits home when someone hears it from an actual owner who has been through this

Kathy

teresa60

teresa60
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Sorry for not posting over the weekend i couldn't get to my froneds house to use her pc. Gypsy is getting better and better everyday. and i will spread the word on how important spay and nuter is i myself never realized it until now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users