Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Stray Cat Trys CPR to save his friend (heart warming/breaking)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Diana C.

Diana C.

DIANA C

• Members
  • 4,123 posts
This is such a heart breaking video, but it is also one of the most touching things I have ever seen and had to share.

Warning you will need a box of tissues in order to watch this video.

http://www.petside.c...to-save-his.php

Diana & Angel
We GoodSearch for IMOM.

Please help us help our Pets In Need by using this internet SEARCH feature for all your internet searches. To add this feature to your tool bar click here for the FREE download. http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbars.aspx

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,762 posts
Poor little fellow.  As sad as I am for his friend that was killed, at least her/his suffering is over.

I just want to pick him up and cuddle and love him, and pay some attention to his eyes and ears and coat and empty belly.  But, I'm sure what he wants most in life is a friend by his side.. and now he's lost that.
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

kalehr

kalehr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

View PostCatPaws, on 05 June 2010 - 07:57 AM, said:

Poor little fellow.  As sad as I am for his friend that was killed, at least her/his suffering is over.

I just want to pick him up and cuddle and love him, and pay some attention to his eyes and ears and coat and empty belly.  But, I'm sure what he wants most in life is a friend by his side.. and now he's lost that.

How incredibly sad - you can just sense his desperation as he tries to save his friend.  I hope he finds a home of his own so he can know love and friendship once again, even if it is from a human instead of another feline...

terrie

terrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
I cant watch this for the tears are streming down my face!! What a sweet angel, I would love to give him a home so he could have mommy kisses everyday!!

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
It kills me to realize that this is just one of the uncountable millions of animal deaths -- at the hands of people -- that leave other animals in grief.  We have to do better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users