Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Spay/Neuter -- It's the right thing to do!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,230 posts
Check it out :magicmoon:
Jacki and Magic, IMOM Founders

Pyometra is a serious uterine infection that is potentially fatal and can occur in unspayed animals. Spay and neuter -- it's the right thing to do!

kenneth

kenneth
  • Members
  • 1 posts
you got a lot of nerve threatning my tom's testicles just because he can't urinate; making castration a requirement to save his life. FORGET YOU EVIL CASTRATORS! maybe you could have your own testicles cut off???

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts
We give away money, Kenneth, so we can set whatever terms we choose.

Guess you won't be applying, eh? Too bad for your tom.  I'm sure he'd rather urinate than have testicles.

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

Beauty's Kathy

Beauty's Kathy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,888 posts
Sounds like  a troll to me.

K

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,921 posts

View PostBeauty, on 31 January 2011 - 02:17 PM, said:

Sounds like  a troll to me.

K
Maybe but I doubt it - he read the qualifications well enough to know he wouldn't qualify if he didn't agree to neuter his pet.  Most trolls and spammers don't take the time to register and then actually read - honestly, most people who email us don't even read.   This fellow got that far, which is surprising.

I hope he finds help for his pet somewhere - death is a high price to pay for testicles.

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

HeidiLL

HeidiLL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Purr-fect example of why some people should NOT have pets.  They just somehow can't see what is truly in their pets best interest.

Save a life or save testicles .... duh, that's a tough call...

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts

View Postkenneth, on 31 January 2011 - 12:57 PM, said:

FORGET YOU EVIL CASTRATORS! maybe you could have your own testicles cut off???

No, but I'd be only too happy to cut yours off.   :dog:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users