Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Squeekers Gedman - cat

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sarah C.

Sarah C.

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors (A)
  • 448 posts
Squeekers has possible Pyometra or severe anemia.  Vet stated that the next 24 hours are very critical for Squeekers.   Her mom is going to have a yard sale tomorrow to raise money for Squeekers treatment.   Estimate is $677.58 - $902.58.  

Thanks to the very generous donations to our General Fund IMOM was able to pledge $500 immediately towards Squeekers treatment.  

We're holding Squeekers in our hearts tonight hoping she'll pull through.
Sarah/IMOM Board of Directors

gisela g

gisela g
  • Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (Sarah IMOM @ Mar 12 2010, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Squeekers has possible Pyometra or severe anemia.  Vet stated that the next 24 hours are very critical for Squeekers.   Her mom is going to have a yard sale tomorrow to raise money for Squeekers treatment.   Estimate is $677.58 - $902.58.  

Thanks to the very generous donations to our General Fund IMOM was able to pledge $500 immediately towards Squeekers treatment.  

We're holding Squeekers in our hearts tonight hoping she'll pull through.

Thank you!!!!!! to all the  wonderful loving and caring people who has helped Squeekers, surely peace and happiness will follow you through out the rest of your lives. I am glad to see there are still people like you, still in this money hungry world of ours. It brings us new hope, Words cannot describe the feeling that you all have gave my family after the news that she would be helped. I will also hold all of you in my heart forever for your kindness. Bless you all. Thanks you all so very,very much. Gisela.G

gisela g

gisela g
  • Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (gisela g @ Mar 12 2010, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you!!!!!! to all the  wonderful loving and caring people who has helped Squeekers, surely peace and happiness will follow you through out the rest of your lives. I am glad to see there are still people like you, still in this money hungry world of ours. It brings us new hope, Words cannot describe the feeling that you all have gave my family after the news that she would be helped. I will also hold all of you in my heart forever for your kindness. Bless you all. Thanks you all so very,very much. Gisela.G

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,758 posts
Just checking in on Squeekers during this critical 24 hours.  Wondering how this little baby is doing.
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,884 posts
QUOTE (CatPaws @ Mar 13 2010, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just checking in on Squeekers during this critical 24 hours.  Wondering how this little baby is doing.

We received an invoice for Squeekers including a charge for euthanasia.  sad.gif

Godspeed, Squeekers.  animcndc_sm.gif

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users