Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Roxie Mangold-Pyometra

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Roxiesmom

Roxiesmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Happy Friday,

Tomorrow around this time Miss Roxie and me will be getting up and getting ready to go to the vet so the stiches can be removed. I would like to say she can't wait to get them out but, ever since she had the surgery she acted like they were not even there. Well at least tomorrow she gets to go for a car ride and gets to see her friends at the vet. The others wish they could go with and since they can't they always wait by the window for her return. Until tomorrow.......Have a great weekend.

Tammy L.

Tammy L.

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 569 posts
Rhonda,

I am so delighted to hear that Roxie continues to do well.

Wishing you both all the best!

Tammy/IMOM
  pp_animal_568.gif pp_animal_568.gif

Roxiesmom

Roxiesmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Today is the day! Roxie is finally getting her stiches out. I will let you know how it goes when I get back.

Roxiesmom

Roxiesmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
We are back from the vet. Roxie stiches are gone. She just laid there when they removed them and didn't move once. She was such a good girl. She still has a little arthritis but, other then that she recieved a clean bill of health. She still has a few days of meds yet so once she is done with them then she will get updated on her vacines. I am so glad she made it through this. My next dog adventure is getting Tank's diabetis under control again. He was fine but, since he got the uti his glucose levels are all over the charts. So far I have him up to 40 units twice a day now and he seems to be better.

Roxiesmom

Roxiesmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Roxie is almost back to her old self. She is so happy the stiches are out and she no longer has to wear the e collar. I forgot to mention in my last post that she also gained a pound which is great. She was around 103 before all of this and she weighed only 85 pds before the surgery which 5 pds was her urterus. So after surgery she was 80 pds. She now weighs 81 pds. She has a few more pds to gain but, she will be at her normal weight before you know it. She is eating very well and can't wait for her breakfast and dinner plus treats each day.

Roxiesmom

Roxiesmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Good afternoon,
Roxie keeps getting stronger and stronger each day. The only issue now is her arthritis. She has a touch of it which meds control. other then that she is great and very Happy. cool026.gif

Roxiesmom

Roxiesmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
After surviving another snow storm which we loss power Roxie is still doing great. It is great to see her like this. She actually started smiling at people again and yes I mean smile. She shows teeth. It is so cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users