Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

HELP!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

gaby

gaby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
HI GUYS, I'M GABY, SIMONS MOM. HE'S BEEN SICK FOR SEVERAL MONTHS WITH AN OBTRUCTION THAT TURN INTO RENAL FAILURE, (HE CAN'T PEE) THAT FAILURE CAUSE INCONTINENCE LOSING PEE DROP BY DROP. HE'S LOST HALF OF HIS WEIGHT, FROM 16 TO 8 POUNDS IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS. HE'S BEEN HOSPITALIZED TWICE, AND NOW HE NEEDS PU SURGERY (PERINEAL URETHROSTOMY) AS SOON AS POSIBLE. SO HE CAN PEE AGAIN. SO PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP. EVEN A DOLLAR YES $1 MEANS A LOT FOR US. OR JUST PASS THE VOICE TO OTHERS I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. YOU CAN FIND US HERE http://www.imom.org/...?showtopic=6361

Attached File  cellular_010.jpg   321.55K   0 downloads

thanks3.gif
GABY y SIMON.

caninepack

caninepack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi Gaby & Simon,
I'm a new member here, just read your post placed in 2010, still want to make a reply in case if of use to others. I have a 14 yrs old doggy named Portos, he was diagnosed with Urinary Track Infection (uti), was given antibiotics to treat the infection, but developed bladder stones from it. He can not pee, he's losing pee drop by drop as you said your pet was, but I searched online and found a video that shows how one can 'express' a dog (female or male ), meaning how to empty their bladder, this is what I do twice or three times a day to help my Portos. Last expressing him is at bed time,I empty his bladder fully and he wakes up dry, I no longer use the training pads for that purpose, but he poops on it because he can't get up, nor walk to release himself. Hope this info is helpul to anybody, if a bladder is not emptied, the pet dies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users