Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Happy and healthy New Year

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Pamela

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Just thought I woudl come by and wish all of IMOM the best new years.  You have saved Maxes life and made it possible for him to be with us during the holiday.  I will never forget you guys..keep up the great work xoxox from the Lipkints..Pam, Hillary, David, Sammy, Angel and Max...

Bonnie

Bonnie

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 162 posts

Just want to wish all the IMOM angels a Happy New Year!!

Your loving support and prayers have meant so much. I don't know how I would have made it through these last few weeks without you.

Thanks IMOM! You're the best!

Bonnie
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent.
To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden,
where doing nothing was not boring -- it was peace. " Milan Kundera

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users