Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Snoopy Melgar, all fund raised!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Tammy L.

Tammy L.

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 569 posts

I was delighted to read about Snoopy this morning.
Angles you are the best, you pulled together and helped to save another fur baby!!!

Sending lots of healing thoughts for Snoopy!

Tammy
pp_animal_568.gif

Please don't buy...while shelter dogs die

Dr. Brooke Hutt

Dr. Brooke Hutt
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Hi all!  Snoopy dog2.gif is recovering well from his surgery and resting comfortably in his cage.  I will post a picture of him this evening!  Thank you all once again for your care and support!  We are all so grateful for the gift you have given to our favorite patient!  Thank you!

mgarten

mgarten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi, just checking in to see how Snoopy is doing this morning? Hope he had a restful night.

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
We just confirmed with the vet that Snoopy was able to go home about 2 hours ago.  banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif  

We don't have any detail beyond this, but I've got to think that Snoopy's doing pretty well since he was able to go home. Woo-hoo!

Dr. Brooke Hutt

Dr. Brooke Hutt
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Hi everyone,

As noted earlier, Snoopy went home today at around 5pm and his owners were extremely grateful to everyone at IMOM for their help with his care.  As of this evening, he was bearing some weight on both hindlimbs and had received some physical therapy from one of the surgery technicians.  I will do my best to obtain photographs over the next couple of days and weeks to follow to keep everyone posted.  Thank you once again! thanks3.gif

~Dr. Hutt

Pat.C

Pat.C

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
How wonderful!  I'm so glad Snoopy is home recovering and that the IMOM Angels were able to step in and help him. What an amazing and wonderful group of angels! The members of this community constantly amaze me with their kindness and concern for pets in need. Yet another pet is on the road to recovery because all of you care. Amazing, just amazing!

Pat - IMOM

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,216 posts
Go Snoopy!!  Be sure to get plenty of rest.  pp_animal_103.gif
Jacki and Magic, IMOM Founders

Pyometra is a serious uterine infection that is potentially fatal and can occur in unspayed animals. Spay and neuter -- it's the right thing to do!

Pamela

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
QUOTE (Cindy/IMOM @ Dec 1 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you SO much!

I am so glad your is on her way to help.  My Cearer (a cocker that was as wide as an end table) didn't make it.  He was slowly ran over and gone before he knew what was going on.  Good luck with your baby. He is home yay!!!!!

Pamela

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
QUOTE (Pat - IMOM @ Dec 5 2009, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How wonderful! I'm so glad Snoopy is home recovering and that the IMOM Angels were able to step in and help him. What an amazing and wonderful group of angels! The members of this community constantly amaze me with their kindness and concern for pets in need. Yet another pet is on the road to recovery because all of you care. Amazing, just amazing!

Pat - IMOM

Yes Pat the angels have come. Thank god for this organization.  it saved my Maxi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users