Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Teddie "Bear"inger

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Laura IMOM

Laura IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 769 posts
After a long, difficult struggle my sweet little Teds has gone ahead, we said our goodbyes to him Saturday morning.  Teddie was the last of my original four, and was probably the sweetest of the four kitties.  He is now free from a failing body, and once again with his best girl, Sylvia.  Rest in peace sweet boy, we miss you more than words can say.

Rottendogs

Rottendogs

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 638 posts
Sweet Teddie, I'll miss hearing about you and your adventures. Watch over your mom and give Sylvia smooches from all of us.
Auntie Celia

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,988 posts
Laura,

I am so sad to read about Teddie...please know that we understand.  I doesn't matter if they are young or old or if you have one or a dozen...when they leave you, it's a big, empty, quiet place...

I am so sorry for you and yours...

Know that many care...Judy

In the morning I am going to donation to Romeo in memory of Teddie and Tabby...two wonderfully loved kitties that I know would be proud that they could be a part of helping a fellow kitty in need...

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
I'm so sorry you lost Teddie.... he was such a handsome boy (and wonderful photos).  I'm glad to hear he's with his beloved Sylvia.  God speed sweetheart !!  animcndc_sm.gif dogsled.gif  

Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
I love looking at photos of beautiful Teddie's beautiful face. You can just really see his sweetness.

Sleep tight, little one.  heart.gif

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,182 posts
Oh, Laura, I just now saw that Teddie is at RB. My heart goes out to u. I know he was  having a tough time, and u were so worried.
You were the bestest mommy that little guy could have ever had-and gave him the longest possible life filled with love.

I am so sorry Laura.  broken_heart.gif

animcndc_sm.gif u are loved by many Teddie.

Posted Image

Lynette

Lynette

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,384 posts
I am so sorry about your beautiful Teddy, Laura.  I know it hurts.  Sending you hugs.

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
Oh Laura I am so very very sorry for your loss of your dearest Teddy.  You truly 'can' see the sweetness in his pictures. I know he had the absolute bestest mommy he could have ever wanted.
He's running free and whole now  animcndc_sm.gif  

Watch out for mommy, sweet Teddy !!!!  God bless you.

With Love, Hugs, and Purrs ~
Donna and 'The Bandit' wub.gif

Laura IMOM

Laura IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 769 posts
Thank you all for your kind words about my Teddie, he was very special to us, always a very sweet little boy.  He was gentle and had the softest, silkiest coat I've ever felt.  We miss him incredibly.  Sorry I did not get back here to post until now, we had another loss in our home this past Monday, just two weeks after Teddie left, we had to send Polly to the bridge, it's been an awful couple of weeks.  I plan posting a thread for Polly here, with some pictures of her soon.

Thank you all again, it means a lot to me that you remember my Teds.

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
Oh my gosh Laura, I am SO incredibly sorry to hear about your dear Polly, too !!!  broken_heart.gif   I know the sadness must be so very hard to bear. I only wish there was something I could say or do that would take your heartache away.

Please know you all are very much in my thoughts, my heart, and definitely in my prayers !! May God bless you all.

animcndc_sm.gif  Polly  fly free, sweet one.  Watch over your wonderful mommy and daddy.

Sending, many many Huge Comforting Hugs, and MUCH Love to you ~ now and always !!!!
Always ~
Donna and 'The Bandit' wub.gif

Edited by Bandit'sAngel, 01 November 2009 - 08:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users