Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Happy Birthday Diana C. !

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
Happy Birthday to our most special 'rescue-er', our Dear, Diana C. !!!!  bravo.gif bdayrose.gif bdayrose.gif bdayrose.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUUU, <ahem>, Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuu, <clearing throat>, Happy Birthday dear, Dear, Diiiiiiii - ana <deep breath>  Happy Birthday to YOUUUU, and many many moooorreee !!!!!

Well, we have singing blush.gif . . . .we have 'cake'  laugh.gif . . . . how about some birthday balloons . . . .. . . . . Oh, WAIT . . . . . I KNOW what I was forgetting . . . . . The 'Libations' for your party . . .       ohmy.gif  Looks like 'they' weren't the only ones who couldn't wait . . . . . .  sad.gif    WELL. . . .  we just WON'T LET A FEW MEASELEY MEECIES RUIN YOUR SPECIAL DAY !!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU !!!!

I hope it is wonderful, special, and everything fabulous you SO deserve !!!! With many many more even more fantastic ones to come !!! God bless you, and all that you do for those special pups !!!! We LOVE YOU, Diana !!!!!  *HUGE HUGS* 'n MUCH LOVE ~ ALWAYS !!!!!  Donna and The Bandit wub.gif

wub.gif  catwatching.gif   wub.gif

Edited by Bandit'sAngel, 11 October 2009 - 09:07 AM.

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,758 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIANA!

WE HOPE THE DAY IS RESTFUL, BUT WE KNOW IF YOU ARE DOING WHAT YOU LIKE BEST TO DO-- THE REST WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE END OF HE DAY. bdayrose.gif
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,677 posts
Sending along happy thoughts for you today...

I hope that you spend your day doing things that make you happy...I can guess what that would be...

Bless you for all the hard work you put in helping these poor babies in need...

bdayrose.gif to someone special...Judy

Edited by Judy, 11 October 2009 - 07:56 AM.

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
Hi there ~ well, I guess you have figured out by now - I kind of goofed-up . . . . HOWEVER, only a 'little' . . . and you want to know WHY ????  Well, I'm going to tell ya:   It's cuz you deserve TWO threads !!!!  Heck, sweets, you deserve TWO HUNDRED THREADS - it's just my back and body can't hold up long enough to make 'em.  Just know, and I mean REALLY and TRULY KNOW how VERY much you are LOVED and CARED ABOUT !!!!  That my sweetheart, is worth ALL the gold we have in the world and then some !!!!!

Have a most wonderful, lovely, and special birthday - and know, we're all thinking of you out here in So. Cali. !!!!  With LOTS of HUGE HUGS and MUCH MUCH LOVE - HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAREST DIANA C. !!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxox
Always
Donna and 'The Bandit' wub.gif

wub.gif heart.gif wub.gif

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts

Wishing you all the happines you so richly deserve !!!!  May God bless you now and always !!!!

tafutie

tafutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
banana.gif  banana.gif  banana.gif  banana.gif  banana.gif  banana.gif  Happy Happy Birthday to you, to you banana.gif  banana.gif  banana.gif  banana.gif  banana.gif  banana.gif  banana.gif

TigresMeow

TigresMeow

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 661 posts
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Kat n her K9 Crew
-Katie, Corree, Stormy, Dakota Rose, Maggie, Belle, Kiwi, Lola and Coco Puff
-and 3 special Sheltie Angels...Sable, Megan and Lacey Jane
-and 2 special Chihuahua Angels.....Callie (Chunky Monkey) and little Peanut and 1 special Pittie angel....Dixie Doo

Posted Image

Diana C.

Diana C.

DIANA C

• Members
  • 4,123 posts
I can't thank you all enough for the best wishes, this year's birthday came and went.  I spent it with the dogs and couldn't think of a better way to celebrate.

Once again thank you very much for the best wishes, I feel bad that I am just getting back to everyone now just realized the wishes were for me LOL..

Diana & Angel
We GoodSearch for IMOM.

Please help us help our Pets In Need by using this internet SEARCH feature for all your internet searches. To add this feature to your tool bar click here for the FREE download. http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbars.aspx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users