Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

I Have A Question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jodinjeff

jodinjeff

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 132 posts
I'm not sure which forum to actually post this question in. So, forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong one. My question is this: Regarding the photo contest....If the winning photo didn't specify an Organization...How does IMOM choose a winner? I would automatically think the winner would be the Organization that was in 2nd place with the number of votes. But, I'm also not really sure. Or, do the people on the IMOM Board pick a winner? I'm really just curious. If Entry #86 happens to win, they left the choice up to IMOM....Would the Nursery still have a chance of winning? Really I just want to know at what point I can pretty much come to grips with the fact that there is no way the Nursery will win. LOL!! I would have emailed Jacki directly to ask this question but I didn't want to overwhelm her as I know she's dealing with a lot just trying to keep up with updating the webpage.

Jodi - Purrs & Puppy Breath Nursery, Inc.

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Hi Jodi, the contest entry form includes this text:

When entry forms have no stated winner for 25% of profit, the IMOM Board of Directors will choose an organization.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're really happy that Purrs & Puppy Breath Nursery is part of this year's photo contest!

jodinjeff

jodinjeff

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 132 posts
Thank You for the clarification Laurie (sorry, left the E off of your name in a previous post). I appreciate it!!

Jodi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users