Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Does my dog have pyometra NEED HELP ASAP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Stealthboy50

Stealthboy50
  • Members
  • 1 posts
We have a dog called molly, age is about 5-6. We got her about 9 months ago. Recentally, she was on season, about 2-3months ago. And today she has woke up, very ill. She is moaning and whimpering, and bleeding everywhere, like on season, apart frommassive droplets of blood. Every 2 hours, the bedding she is on is covered in massive spots of blood, that she is licking up. I do not know if there is any pus, but all I can see is blood. She is in pain I think. I am in England, and can not get to a vet for another hour. I really need to know what It could be, and what I should do. She is not drinking more than normal, she is walking funny, and is eating.
Thanks for your help
henry
(sorry for mistakes i am in a ruch)

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
QUOTE (Stealthboy50 @ Jul 20 2009, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We have a dog called molly, age is about 5-6. We got her about 9 months ago. Recentally, she was on season, about 2-3months ago. And today she has woke up, very ill. She is moaning and whimpering, and bleeding everywhere, like on season, apart frommassive droplets of blood. Every 2 hours, the bedding she is on is covered in massive spots of blood, that she is licking up. I do not know if there is any pus, but all I can see is blood. She is in pain I think. I am in England, and can not get to a vet for another hour. I really need to know what It could be, and what I should do. She is not drinking more than normal, she is walking funny, and is eating.
Thanks for your help
henry
(sorry for mistakes i am in a ruch)

I'm hoping by the time you read this you've already gotten Molly to the vet, but yes it does sound like she could have pyo.  Please let us know how she's doing..... and get her spayed ASAP !!!
Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users