Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

AJ - My Lion King

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,883 posts
  The Lion Sleeps (peacefully) tonight

And his pride tries to get use to life without him.   magicmoon.gif

Awake tomorrow morning without pain, as the king of the new jungle.

Momma loves you, my handsome boy!
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
Bless you Paula, for having to make that most difficult decision for your precious baby, and let him go - where he is now free.  Free without pain and problems, running and enjoying the beautiful days as he awaits you at Rainbow Bridge.

You gave him so much love, caring, and were absolutely the best momma he could he possibly have.  And I know you cherish all your most special times, and your 'secrets' together.

I wish I could be there in person to wrap my arms around you.  Please know, I am sending you MUCH love, light, peace, and GREAT BIG COMFORTING HUGS to you !!!!

And, sweet AJ, fly free now 'Lion King', and watch over your mama and the pride. wub.gif   animcnda_lg.gif

With much much love,

Donna and 'The Bandit'  wub.gif

Edited by Bandit'sAngel, 15 July 2009 - 07:15 PM.

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,970 posts
Paula, I have just read your post about AJ - I had been following your posting about him and felt so bad for you...

It's a terrible thing to have to say good bye to a beloved friend...but you did this out of love.

He was greeted by many pets from your friends at IMOM and they are all talking about what good Mom's and Dad's they had and AJ is telling them all about you...

I hope you are OK...thinking of you...Judy

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,088 posts
Oh, Paula, I am so sorry.  I knew this day was coming very soon from ur last post. I am glad AJ (with his permission) gave u a bit more time to physically be with him. Now he is with u not just in the confines of ur home--but everywhere u ever go. His spirit and light are always going to be a part of u.
But... I know that AJ not being there physically is so painful.
I wish so much I could take ur pain away. I truly do.  broken_heart.gif

animcndc_sm.gif fly free sweet AJ. heart.gif

Hugs,
Posted Image

Juli

Juli

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 229 posts
Paula, sending my heartfelt condolences.  AJ was a brave lion and I know you will miss him terribly.  Remember the good times!

Juli

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,883 posts
Thank you all.

Our weekend play in the yard seems so strange without AJ there to supervise.

I have a potted plant that wasn't doing so well, to the point the neighbors were making fun of me, as theirs were all so beautiful.  It had no flowers at all.  When I returned from the vets office after sending AJ to the Rainbow Bridge, the one thing I noticed is, that morning a single flower had opened on the plant.  It was amazing how much comfort that one little flower gave.

Today, that plant is loaded with blooming flowers.  I'm taking this as my sign that  my AJ has arrived and found all our buddies who have gone ahead.  

Shine on, my baby, shine on! rose.gif

Edited by CatPaws, 19 July 2009 - 09:22 AM.

HELP JUST ONE

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,088 posts
Oh, what a wonderful sign u got from AJ!!! I have no doubt it is indeed a sign that AJ arrived at RB and is romping and playing with all his old buddies, and new buddies.

Thanks for sharing-it certainly made me smile.

Big hugs to u Paula.
Posted Image

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
oh Paula, definately a sign ....... hugs.gif

AJ, know that you are loved and dearly missed  animcndc_sm.gif
Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,883 posts
QUOTE (SydsMom @ Jul 22 2009, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh Paula, definately a sign ....... hugs.gif

AJ, know that you are loved and dearly missed  animcndc_sm.gif

yes, sweet AJ is dearly missed, as is his Uncle George, who went ahead 8 years ago today.   I hope the two of them are together today- George building something, and AJ supervising to make sure he does it right.  Love you guys. Easy does it.
HELP JUST ONE

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
Oh Paula ~ what a beautiful sigh your sweet AJ sent you !!!! wub.gif

I am sure AJ and his Uncle George are building something special !!!!
I just wanted you to know - that you and your precious 'Lion King' are in my thoughts and prayers - and I 'know' he is looking after you and the pride !!!

Sending you all MUCH MUCH Love and GREAThugs.gif ~
And Purrs,

Donna and 'The Bandit' wub.gif

heart.gif

vickyimom

vickyimom

Board of Directors

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 864 posts
I'm sure George and AJ are together....and both watching down over you.

I'm so very sorry for your loss :(

Vicky/IMOM

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,883 posts
Merry Christmas little angel.

Give a hug to all the family there with you.   We're roasting a chicken in honor or you today.  It's going to be so strange without you standing right in front of the oven, meowing out instructions on the order of who gets served first.
HELP JUST ONE

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,088 posts
and I bet it was AJ who wanted served chicken first. LOL.

Merry Xmas to little angel AJ, and Paula and furkids!
Posted Image

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
QUOTE (CatPaws @ Dec 25 2009, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Merry Christmas little angel.

Give a hug to all the family there with you.   We're roasting a chicken in honor or you today.  It's going to be so strange without you standing right in front of the oven, meowing out instructions on the order of who gets served first.

awwww, Paula ... I am SO sorry I didn't post here earlier, I hope you can forgive me.  I know you must miss your Angel AJ SO very much !!!  I'm sure he continues to watch over you and 'The Pride' and thoroughly enjoyed such a special tribute to him of a roast chicken on Christmas !!!! wub.gif

The holidays are especially hard ~ and you have such a beautiful, kind, giving and loving heart.  I know it still aches for your 'Lion King' !!!  I also know his special light continues to shine brightly in your heart and your memories as he watches over you and 'The Pride'.

Please know you are FOREVER and ALWAYS in 'my' heart, my thoughts and my prayers ~ and I am sending you my love and extra BIG hugs. . .and 'The Bandit' sends his special loud purrs and kitty kisses to you !!!

May God bless you, now and always - in all ways !!!!

wub.gif heart.gif wub.gif

Edited by Bandit'sAngel, 04 January 2010 - 03:21 AM.

gaby

gaby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOST PAULA, I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LET GO ONE OF YOUR BABIES. THAT STORY OF THE PLANT AND THE FLOWER, TRULY MAKES ME CRY.
FOR SURE HE Angel15.gif IS WHACHING YOU AND SMILING FRON HEAVEN, BECAUSE HE Angel15.gif KNOWS HOW MUCH YOU STILL LOVE HIM. hugs.gif .

GABY y SIMON.

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
My dearest Paula ~

I just wanted you to know .... I am

and your special Angel AJ.   Sending you GREAT BIG Hugs, and Much Much Love ~

You are always and forever in my heart, thoughts and prayers !!!

Love you ~
Donna and 'The Bandit' wub.gif

zoom mom

zoom mom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Paula,

Just checking in on you ...I hope you are doing ok.  I know you are still missing AJ ...I don't think that ever goes away, just hope you are finding things a little easier.  Keeping you in my prayers and good thoughts ...and lots of hugs to you and the furbabies.

hugs.gif

Susan & still ...Zoom

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,883 posts
Always in my heart, my lion king.   :rose:

Please keep your eyes out for Ranger- he's your kind of dog and heading towards the bridge.  His mom and dad need to know he's in good hands and good company.
HELP JUST ONE

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,970 posts
Paula, I just saw your post for AJ...they always stay in your heart, don't they?  Judy

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
My dearest Paula ~

It's hard to believe it's been a year.  He will "always" be the king . . . of a "new jungle" and forever in your :heart:  !!!!!  Love you SO . . .

and keep y'all

Posted Image

ALL our love ~
Now, always, and Forever ~
Donna and 'The Bandit' :wub:

:felineicon:

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,088 posts
I am so sorry I missed ur post. I know the "Lion King" has been watching over his subjects at RB...and watching over his mama too.

:animcndc_sm: AJ

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Paula}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Posted Image

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
Posted Image

Thinking of you, Paula and our Lion King, A.J.  I know he continues to keep watch, as you continue to hold him in your heart.  He knows what an awesome mama you were and are . . . God bless you and The Pride.

'The Bandit' is sending you his very special loud purrs and head butts.  I'm sending you some very very special extra large hugs.  Please give The Pride lots of kisses and lovin' from me.  We both send all of you .....

ALL of our love,
now, always, and forever ~

:heart: :heart:

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,883 posts
Merry Christmas, my Lion King.  I wish you were here to help me keep these rowdy youngsters in line.   Skeeter is curled up here next to me, so I'm sure she knows I'm thinking of you.  She always seems to know.
HELP JUST ONE

zoom mom

zoom mom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,296 posts
:pp_animal_568:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TREASURED FRIEND ......HUGS TO YOU ALL!

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT A.J. ...AM MISSING MS. ZOOM TOO.

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!

LOVE,

SUSAN, MISCHIEF
   & MY FURANGEL ZOOM

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
My dear Paula, The Pride and our special AJ ~

Please know I am thinking of you, keeping yuo tight in my heart and prayers.  And I know he is watching over you all ~ knowing you are the best mama they could possibly have.  And he is feeling blessed to have you....

Posted Image

Sending ALL our Love and :hugs:

:heart: :heart:

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,088 posts
I know the Lion King is keeping close watch over his mom and all the babies.

Hugs!
Posted Image

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,883 posts
AJ, my Lion King, I need you front and center in my mind this week, so I stay focused on the issue and can help some good people right a serious wrong.    :animcndc_sm:   Help us Roar.
HELP JUST ONE

zoom mom

zoom mom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,296 posts
:pp_animal_568:

Paula --

Whatever that is going on ... my prayers, good thoughts, positive energy is all going your way.  You've been such a loyal and kind friend ....am here if you need me.

Bunches of Hugs,

Susan, MisChief
    & FurAngel Ms. Zoom

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 11,088 posts
OK, AJ, ur mama needs u. You work on ur end, and Tuck, Justice and I will work on this end.

Paula, u speak up if we can do anything besides send prayers and positive thoughts.

Hugs,
Cindy and the boyz
Posted Image

zoom mom

zoom mom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,296 posts
Just letting you know am thinking of you .....hoping for the results you want for your situation.  Sending lots of gentle hugs.

I know AJ and Ms. Zoom are working on this too.

Susan, MisChief
   & FurAngel Zoom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users