Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Princess Valenzuela has pyometra - needed immediate surgery

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,884 posts
Princess is a 2 yr old Lab who had developed the severe uterine infection, pyometra, and was facing euthanasia. Her mom could not afford the surgery and quickly applied for assistance.  Our Laurie contacted the vet and convinced them to discount the surgery from $1238 to $1000.  Once again, because of our super generous donors, we were able to offer a pledge of $800 to help save Princess.  We're anxiously waiting now to learn if this life saving surgery was able to take place today or not.

Thank you Laurie, and all our IMOM donors...you've helped save another Pet in Need!

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

gilngavsmom

gilngavsmom
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Hi there!  Princess should be coming home today.  I visited her last night and she was a different dog, very happy and moving around a lot!!!

gilngavsmom

gilngavsmom
  • Members
  • 4 posts
I just wanted to let everyone know that Princess is doing amazing! She is running around and seems so happy and healthy.  I am so blessed to have had imom's help, otherwise things would have been very sad.  Thank you all so much!

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,884 posts
This is great news!  

I'm moving the post to her original thread so all conversation stays in one place.

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users