Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

IMOM - Charity of the Day on GoodSearch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Kay

Kay

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
If you haven't tried GoodSearch, it's an easy way to raise money for IMOM -- GoodSearch Link

And be sure to check it out today and look at the upper left hand corner for the IMOM logo - IMOM is the featured Charity of the Day.

Edited by Kay, 27 May 2009 - 06:39 AM.

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
That is so cool! I use Goodsearch for all of my Internet searches, but I installed a little app that lets me search Goodsearch without having to go to their site. So I would have totally missed this if you hadn't flagged it, Kay. Thanks for letting us know!

It's groovy to see the IMOM logo on their page, and if you click it, it takes you to the IMOM site. Yeah!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users