Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

New Requirement for Sponsored Cases

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,914 posts
IMOM will be implementing a new policy requiring all cases to respond to IMOM emails within 48 hours.  It is unfortunate that we have to take this step as it should be common courtesy.  But when we have applicants who completely ignore our emails even when we include "please acknowledge this email by sending an email response", we have no choice but to make it a rule.  IMOM volunteers manage to check mail every day to make sure our PIN's have everything they need, regardless of our own family circumstances, illnesses or personal situations.  It's not acceptable for the owners accepting our help to do any less.

Sponsored cases will be receiving an email about the new policy within the week.

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
QUOTE (Cindy/IMOM @ Apr 28 2009, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IMOM will be implementing a new policy requiring all cases to respond to IMOM emails within 48 hours.  It is unfortunate that we have to take this step as it should be common courtesy.  But when we have applicants who completely ignore our emails even when we include "please acknowledge this email by sending an email response", we have no choice but to make it a rule.  IMOM volunteers manage to check mail every day to make sure our PIN's have everything they need, regardless of our own family circumstances, illnesses or personal situations.  It's not acceptable for the owners accepting our help to do any less.

Sponsored cases will be receiving an email about the new policy within the week.

Cindy/IMOM

Thank you for letting us know Cindy. I hope no emails to me have ever gone unresponded. I check email daily and respond immediately when I see it is IMOM. :D
Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

Debbie Naclerio

Debbie Naclerio
  • Members
  • 2 posts
How do I get sponsored for my cat Zorro if his urinary cystitis flares up again

Debbie Naclerio

Debbie Naclerio
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Zorro has had multiple cystitis incidents since June  of this year how do I get sponsored for him if it recurs and if he needs urethra surgery

Judy G

Judy G

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,484 posts
You need to go to the financial aid section and look at the requirements to quailfy for help.   Does he need surgery soon?

Judy G.

JORMAR1

JORMAR1
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Is a hart broken situation to see my little dog that it was walking perfecto days ago and now is paralized and a vet is asking me for $5000.00 for a surgery and my economical situation is forsing me to see my dog die slowly because i can't afford the cost of the surgery..........PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME SOMETHING THAT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER
(sorry about my english and mistakes)

Edited by JORMAR1, 04 June 2014 - 08:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users