Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Tucker and Justice Van Allen - part 8

• Please log in to reply
5414 replies to this topic

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts
Justice hasn't had a seizure this whole year!

I spoke with the vet earlier, but the phenobarb level wasn't back yet (she called to check on Tuck and Abbie). She hoped to call me this afternoon, but nothing yet. I realize logically that "it is what it is"...but I must say I have been anxious abt the results. I will be so happy if his level is too low. If it's normal...well we'll have to wait until he sees the neuro tmw...
She said the reflexes that were abnormal point to an issue in his brain (seizure related; stroke; brain tumor...), but the question we both have is whether the abnormal reflexes are "normal" for Tuck since he has had so many seizures and the strokes.
Hopefully if it was not the 'norm' for Tuck, he will be back to normal reflexes with his neuro exam tmw.

Hi Kay, hugs delivered and enjoyed! Cross fingers and paws for tmw's neuro exam!
hugs to u and the kitties!

Hi Donna, been keeping up with u and Bandit. Know I always have u both in my thoughts and prayers.
hugs!

Justice is at THIRTY DAY'S!!!

===J1 :icecream5: :icecream5: :icecream5: :icecream5: :turtle5:  ===

===J2 :icecream5: :icecream5: :turtle2:   === :dogsled: =========

Thanks so much angels. The boyz Keppra and Felbatol arrived today and I am so grateful to all the sponsors...our family...who make sure the boyz never miss a dose of their seizure meds. :wub:

Edited by k9sign, 24 January 2012 - 06:09 PM.

Posted Image

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts
I guess Tuck's phenobarbital level results didn't come back. I won't know until tmw's neuro appt if it's low and that's why he is having odd behavior. I am praying it wasn't another stroke ...or worse...

Tracy just let me know that the boyz are both in need of more sponsors. <sigh> Keppra went up $58/month for EACH boy, and Justice's Felbatol went up $10/month. I can't believe how much the Keppra went up...

Please if anyone can become a sponsor for any amount, or make a one time donation to one or both boyz it will be so appreciated. No amount is too small. I will be so grateful for any help.

I should be back in the afternoon with some news abt Tuck. I'm gonna believe it will be good news.

Thanks so much angels!
Posted Image

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts
more info later...Tuck had a normal neuro exam...may be retinal atrophy which means he would go blind...

back later...
Posted Image

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts
More info abt Tuck's neuro exam:

the neuro wasn't concerned abt the other vets findings-said it's chronic and normal for Tuck's age. It's good though that now that vet practice will have a copy of all his reflexes and exam results so they will know what is normal now for Tuck.

Unfortunately his phenobarbital level was good.

The neuro wrote "I am not convinced that Tucker has Canine Cognitive Syndrome. It is possible he is developing retinal atrophy-which can cause some similar behavioral changes. We will make no changes in his medications, and monitor for further changes. Do keep track of whether he sees moving objects better then still objects and whether the amount of ambient light makes a difference in how well he sees. This information will be helpful in determining if he needs to see the opthamology department."

He said these may be weird seizures, but explained why he believes it may more likely be the retinal atrophy. When he read a description of all the odd things Tuck has been doing, he said just abt everything went perfectly with the vision issue. It was all kind of fascinating as to why each behavior could mean this vision issue-for example he can track moving things but throwing up his ball and it lands in front of him with no movement is classic--dogs with retinal atrophy can easily track things (at this stage) but when something just sits there and they can't see it -then it's related to the retina. The sliding glass door made a difference becuz with retinal issues it's hard to see thru things that are clear due to reflections.

Tuck has an opthamology appt on Feb 13 (the same day of his cardio appt), but I am to update the neuro in 2 weeks to decide whether to cancel or keep the appointment.

The neuro did say if it's retinal atrophy that Tuck will go totally blind. It's of course much better news then a brain tumor, but also would be heartbreaking becuz Tuck loves to race around the yard and house. He is always full speed ahead and loves throwing balls around, etc.
So, I am hoping this is just some weird seizures that will go away...like NOW!

Please angels, if anyone can become a sponsor it would be so wonderful. It can be for any amount-no amount is too small. One time donations are also very appreciated. Tuck needs $58/month sponsorship and Justice needs $68/month sponsorships.
Please help if u can and become a special angel for either or both boyz.

Justice is at THIRTY-ONE DAY'S!!!

===J1 :icecream5: :icecream5: :icecream5: :icecream5: :turtle5:  ===

===J2 :icecream5: :icecream5: :1icecream: :turtle2:  === :dogsled: =====

Thanks ever so much angels!!
Posted Image

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
Hi Cindy,

I wish it "had" been Tuck's Phenobarbital levels .... <rats> ....  I'm so sorry.

The retinal atrophy issues are fascinating .... the ultimate outcome of blindness - is not.  I wish it could be something else though - like weird seizures .... that we're praying will go away - NOW !!!!!  Please, Lord !!!

WTG Justie --- you're doing awesome on your nice long train !!!!!  :waycool:

Calling All Angels !!!!!!  Calling ALL Angels !!!!!!

:pp_animal_362:   :pp_animal_362:

Tucker and Justice "both" need YOUR help ~ please !!!!!!

The boyz Keppra went up $58 each "plus" Justie's Felbatol went up another $10 !!!!!

Tuckie needs:  $58 more a month ....

Justice needs: $68 more a month .....

:wub: :heart: :heart: :wub:

Anything you can do to help ----- whether it be a
one time donation or a Monthly Sponsorship .....
Please remember, NO amount is too small --- they ALL add up !!!!!!

:wub: :Angel15: :wub:

I know they will be forever grateful for whatever you can spare !!!!!

:tuckie2:

Thank you SOOO much in advance !!!
With ALL of our LOVE,
NOW, ALWAYS and FOREVER ~

Donna and 'The Bandit' :wub:

:felineicon:

:heart:   :heart:

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts

View PostBandit, on 25 January 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

Hi Cindy,

I wish it "had" been Tuck's Phenobarbital levels .... <rats> ....  I'm so sorry.

The retinal atrophy issues are fascinating .... the ultimate outcome of blindness - is not.  I wish it could be something else though - like weird seizures .... that we're praying will go away - NOW !!!!!  Please, Lord !!!

WTG Justie --- you're doing awesome on your nice long train !!!!!  :waycool:

Calling All Angels !!!!!!  Calling ALL Angels !!!!!!

:pp_animal_362:   :pp_animal_362:

Tucker and Justice "both" need YOUR help ~ please !!!!!!

The boyz Keppra went up $58 each "plus" Justie's Felbatol went up another $10 !!!!!

Tuckie needs:  $58 more a month ....

Justice needs: $68 more a month .....

:wub: :heart: :heart: :wub:

I know they will be forever grateful for whatever you can spare !!!!!

With ALL of our LOVE,

Thank u Donna, what u wrote means so much to me and the boyz. Thank u, my friend. Hugs to u and that BBB.

If anyone can help Tuck and Justice it would mean the world to me, becuz they mean the world to me.

Thank u angels!
Posted Image

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 3,564 posts
Unfortunately, the boys each lost $25 in sponsorship money today. I have edited the amounts needed to reflect this. Tucker now needs $83 a month to be fully sponsored, and Justice needs $93. Thank you to all the angels who sponsor the boys, or have in the past. All contributions are very much appreciated. If you can help the boys with a sponsorship or a one-time donation, it will definitely be put to good use helping the boyz live as healthy and happy a life as possible.

Thanks so much, angels!

Sincerely,
Tracy/IMOM

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts

View PostTracy IMOM, on 25 January 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

Unfortunately, the boys each lost $25 in sponsorship money today. I have edited the amounts needed to reflect this. Tucker now needs $83 a month to be fully sponsored, and Justice needs $93. Thank you to all the angels who sponsor the boys, or have in the past. All contributions are very much appreciated. If you can help the boys with a sponsorship or a one-time donation, it will definitely be put to good use helping the boyz live as healthy and happy a life as possible.

Thanks so much, angels!

Sincerely,
Tracy/IMOM

When it rains, it pours...

I do want to thank the angel who has had to stop the $25 sponsorship for EACH Tucker and Justice. You gave a huge gift of sponsorship and life to the boyz, and u will ALWAY'S be one of their angels!!

Much love and blessings.

Thanks so much angels!
Posted Image

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts

View Postk9sign, on 25 January 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

When it rains, it pours...

I do want to thank the angel who has had to stop the $25 sponsorship for EACH Tucker and Justice. You gave a huge gift of sponsorship and life to the boyz, and u will ALWAY'S be one of their angels!!

Much love and blessings.

Thanks so much angels!

I am SO sorry sweetie ....... GREAT :hugs: to you and the boyz .....  AND THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH to their FUR-EVER ANGEL(S) !!!!!!!! :wub:

We are ALL SOOOOO VERY GRATEFUL to EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ]ALL OUR ANGELS ----------- PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE ------------ ONE TIME DONORS and MONTHLY SPONSORS ~ ~ BECAUSE YOU ALL MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO KEEP OUR PRECIOUS "SPECIAL NEEDS" BABIES ALIVE AND WITH US !!!!!!!!!!!!!  

:wub: :heart: :wub:

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR "YOU" (EACH OF YOU) AND YOUR MOST KIND, GENEROUS, LOVING and CARING HEARTS and SPIRITS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Angels ~ ~ PLEASE,

I know the economy hasn't been the best ~ ~ And, it sure doesn't help when prices go up ....
But if you can - in ANY way......

Posted Image

Tucker now needs $83 more a month, and

Justie now needs $93 more a month .....

:wub: :heart: :wub:

~ or ~

If you can ask your friends, family, neighbors, post on your Facebook,
tweet your Twitters :) ..... It ALL will help these puppers !!!!!!
They are Cindy's world !!!!!

:wub:  :wub:

They will be TOTALLY forever grateful for whatever you can spare !!!!!

:wbd3:

With ALL of our LOVE,

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts
It just keeps pouring here...

Justice started vomiting last night and having seizure activity. Tucker's sister, Abbie, has been struggling for over a week with a back/neck issue (may be a disc), and then the drugs caused a mild pancreatitis. She finally was doing a little better yesterday, but stopped eating today. She is in obvious discomfort from her back or neck-plus she hasn't pooped since Saturday (she had no food Sunday and Monday and limited food Tuesday so at first we weren't concerned)- so may be constipated. We tried pumpkin per the vet this AM but she wouldn't eat that either. The vet said to not even try any more until she is seen today. I hope they can narrow it down to exactly where her pain is-she is miserable, and all of us are very worried. One of us is with her all the time.
So both Justice and Abbie are going to the vet this afternoon.

Tuck is still having some CP's, but is doing OK.

Hi, Donna, thank u from the bottom of my heart for being such an awesome friend and cheerleader.

I feel like the walls are coming down around me...but at least so far not totally on top of me. I am trying to be positive for the boyz becuz I know they pick up on my emotions, but as u know it can be hard when our kids are sick and we are also worried abt their care.

I have to believe things will get better...I just keep saying "believe" all the time, but boy, sometimes it's a bit difficult, but with friends like u it makes it easier.

Thanks so much, my friend.
hugs to u and BBB!

Well, it's the first time this year that there will be no trains...but there is tmw!

Please, please angels, if anyone can help I will be so grateful. Not only does Tuck need $83/month more sponsorship, and Justice $93/month more...but Justice also has a minus amount in his funds.
     GF - Justice Van Allen -81.33
We need a lot of help, but anyone can sponsor for any amount, or give a one time donation. Thanks so much angels.

Thanks so much angels!

Edited by k9sign, 26 January 2012 - 12:57 PM.

Posted Image

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts
I can barely see to type. We took Justice and Abbie to the vet and only came home with Justice. Abbie is at Rainbow Bridge. We were beyond shocked when the vet said she had a huge mass on her liver-they couldn't see it on Saturday due to gas and we all though it was a disc herniating that was causing the pain. The vet still believes she had a disc problem along with cancer. Abbie was in so much pain, the only gift Carol could give her was to let her go...

Justice got fluids.

I can't write anymore...
Posted Image

Michele W

Michele W

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 237 posts
Oh, Cindy, I am so, so sorry for you and Carol

.:sad:

Debs

Debs

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
Oh Cindy, my heart is breaking for you all.  :broken_heart:

I'll do a post to share on facebook for the boys.

Sending you all much love and hugs.m :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Deb, Spike(RB 3/13/07), Riley (RB 8/12/13), Tigger, Jake, Tyson and Jax

Posted ImagePosted Image

We don't get over losing the dogs who have been a part of our lives. We just get used to living without them. --Jim Willis

zoom mom

zoom mom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,283 posts
Oh Cindy -

My heart is breaking for you and Carol and everyone there ... sending lots of gentle hugs to you all.   Am sure Ms. Zoom was there to meet sweet Abbie ....  

I'm so so sorry to hear this news.

Susan, MisChief
  & Angel ZOOM

:animcndc_sm:

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
Oh my gosh ... Cindy, I am soooo soooo VERY sorry for Caroll, you and everyone there. :broken_heart:

Please know, each of Posted Image

Sending special gentle hugs to each of you.
I love you.

With ALL of our LOVE,
Donna and Bandit :wub:

:animcnda_lg:

Edited by Bandit'sAngel, 26 January 2012 - 11:30 PM.

Kay

Kay

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
Cindy, I am so sorry to hear this news.  Abbie was a great pupper, who was loved every minute of every day she spent in her home.  I know the house must seem so empty today, but she is there in all your hearts. My deepest sympathies to you all.  Kay

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,698 posts
I am so so sorry to read about Abbie...right now I am sending condolences and all our sympathy to Carol and David...and the rest of the family...

I know that no matter how many little feet you have in the house, when some are missing it's a huge void to bear...Know that so many care for not only you, Tucker and Justice but the rest of your family...you have brought them to life for so many people...

Feeling so sad for you all...it doesn't help that it was so sudden and unexpected...Hugs to you all, Judy

Edited by Judy, 27 January 2012 - 03:55 PM.

Judy G

Judy G

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,401 posts
Cindy,

I was so very sorry to hear about Abbie.  I have read all your posts and I feel as though I know all of the pups.  Please accept my deepest sympathy for you and Carol.

I have made a small one time donation to Justice and Tucker in memory of Abbie.

:animcndc_sm:

Judy G.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts
Thank u to everyone from the bottom of my heart for ur sweet, loving condolences. We are all so moved by ur expressions of sympathy. We all know that each of u truly understands the depths of our grief, as sadly, most if not all of u have experienced this urself.

Judy G, the donation to the boyz funds in Abbie's memory truly touched the depths of our hearts. We can't thank u enough. Huge hugs.

It's been a tough 24 hours. Not having our sweet girl has left a hole in everyone's heart, and here in the house. When there are multiple puppers in the house u always find urself counting when they go outside and when they come back inside among other times. Counting to 4 instead of 5 is heartbreaking.

Tucker did something earlier that just broke my heart. I had emptied the laundry bin in the bathroom so I could take my clothes downstairs to wash. I always pile the clothes on the floor. I saw Tuck go to the clothes and sniff and paw at them. He never has done that unless I have been in the barn, which I haven't been in ages. I wondered what he was doing, and then he took a sweatshirt from the pile and pulled it out and lay down on it. It was the sweatshirt I had on yesterday at the vet's office. He found Abbie's scent...OMG I broke down. Needless to say, that shirt won't go into the washer until Tuck is ready.

Abbie was the opposite of her littermate brother Tucker. Tuck is a wild child who when seizure free is always on full speed ahead. Abbie was quiet (well, OK, she barked but she was a schnauzer after all) and would gently paw at u when she wanted attention. She and Tuck were bestest buds from the day they came to us (unlike littermates Justice and Riustie who weren't that interested in each other). Abbie had a body tilt which was probably due to something happening in the birthing process-like Tuck. She always did this cute little circle before going out the door. She had the perfect set natural ears for a schnauzer, but one ear would often pop up when food was involved or she was just happy. When her one ear would go straight up we would always say  "do u have a question Abbie?" since it was like a child in a classroom raising their hand. She did it one last time at the vet's yesterday...

Abbie was very healthy. Tuck is the one with all the medical problems...how could it be that we would lose Abbie- the one that doesn't have epilepsy, hypothyroidism, heart and a lung disease? She was only 11 1/2 years old.
We miss her so much.

The boyz had a bad night. Justice had a GM and Tuck had CP's. At least Justice hasn't vomited today.
I know they are feeling our emotions as well as missing Abbie too.

Justice was amazingly tender with Abbie at the vet's office. I think he knew before we did that she was going to be leaving us. He kissed her and nuzzled her and just didn't want to be away from her...

I have been writing this off and on for hours. The boyz have needed a lot of snuggle time...so have I...

Please if anyone can help the boyz by becoming a sponsor or making a one time donation in any amount I will be ever grateful. I don't want to lose my little boyz...

Thanks ever so much angels.
Posted Image

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 3,564 posts
Tucker has received an additional $20 per month in sponsorship contributions :banana:

Thank you so much to the sponsor angel!!!!

:thanks3:

Cindy, I am so sorry to hear about Abbie passing to the rainbow bridge. My heart breaks for you all. :broken_heart: You are all in my thoughts at this difficult. Many hugs, and warm snuggles and kitty kisses from the 2 striped boys, are on their way to you and yours.

I'm sorry the boyz had a bad night. I sure hope they do better tonight. Take care of one another and I hope you can have a restful night. Please know we are holding you close in our thoughts.

Love and hugs,
Tracy, Dallas, Phoenix, and Cody in spirit

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Dear Cindy,

I wish I could come to Ohio and give you a big hug.  :rose:

Love,
Mike, Lola and angel Guy

MikesMom

MikesMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,575 posts
OMG Cindy... what can I say? Debs told me about Abbie and the boyz need for sponsors. My heart is breaking for all of you with the loss of your little girl.  :broken_heart: What a gap there must be in your home right now. One thing though, I'm glad Justie got a chance to say "goodbye" to her... and Tucker, in his own way with your shirt, is doing the same.  :sad:

I wish I was able to help the boys out with a donation, but I've been unable to work for the last 3 months outside of a couple of hours (long story and not important now). But I've sent out requests in an e-mail to most of my contacts and posted a request on FaceBook for them praying some will respond.

Sweetie, please know that my heart and prayers go out to all of you. I may not be here often, but you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in peace little Abbie... run and play in fields of clover as you watch over your family who love you so much. And if you happen to see a little white dog there named Mike, run with him... I know he would love to be your best friend.  :animcndc_sm:

Love You So Much
Jo & Gidget  :heart:

:hugs:

Within the heart of every stray
Lies the singular desire to be loved.

Cindy/IMOM

Cindy/IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• IMOM Vice President
  • 1,887 posts
Cindy,

I'm so sorry to hear that Abbie has gone ahead.  I hope that in time your memories will lessen your tears as you remember the many wonderful years you had together.  Until then, hug your boyz and know we are here for you.

{{hugs}}

Cindy/IMOM
Cindy/IMOM

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts
Thank u so much Tracy. Thank u dear angel who is sponsoring Tuckie for $20/month-ur support means the world to me. I am sure u know Tuckie means the world to me, and u are helping keep my little boy with me. Sending lots of love and hugs.

Dear, Mike, I too wish u could come to OH and give me a hug. Thank u so much.
hugs

Oh, Jo, it's wonderful to see u here. Thank u for wanting to help, it means so much. I hope u are OK.

Yes, I do think Justice was saying goodbye to Abbie at the vet's. Even when he was getting fluids up on the exam table he didn't care as long as he could be sure Abbie was still nearby him. Maybe we should have known horrible news was coming by the way he was so tender with her. I almost wish Tuck had a chance to say goodbye, and yet we were worried enough once the shocking news came that Justice would start having seizures with all the grief and tears.

At lunchtime Tuck sat where Abbie always has sat-looking up at daddy hoping for a bite. Tuck is always playing with a toy or laying near me while his daddy eats lunch becuz neither of mine get people food. But yesterday and today he just sat where Abbie always has. This AM he was laying in the bathroom on the floor where Abbie would lay. I have told him that Abbie isn't coming back, but someday we will see her again.

I too think of u and Gidget, and of course angel Mike.

I know Abbie and Mike would really like each other, so I imagine they have caught up to one another. Abbie has a lot of well loved puppers and kitties to keep her company for now,

Thanks for writing.
hugs to u and Gidget.

Thanks so much Cindy. The boyz are getting lots of hugs from everyone, and are giving lots of kisses and snuggles to Carol, me and everyone.
Hugs to u and the kids

This has been a tough day. We have been planning all week of how I could best take care of Abbie since everyone had a wedding to go to this afternoon, and won't be back for hours. With my muscle weakness I was worried abt carrying Abbie in a way to keep her back/neck straight while going up and down the outside stairs. With the steroids she needed to go out every 2 hours. We were putting up a ramp that I could steer her up, and I had some books to stack to put her food bowl on so she wouldn't strain her neck. So many plans and worry abt her slipping on the ramp due to the snow, etc.

So here I am with just 4 puppers wishing I still needed to worry abt being alone with Abbie right now and her care...

The boyz switched seizure types on me. Last night it was Justice who had the CP's and Tuck who had the GM.
I had to call the vet today becuz Justice is still very nauseated and was having many partials. We are added Ondansetron to the Cerenia. I am praying both boyz stop having seizure activity.

I can only imagine...no actually both boyz have been in status several times (medical emergency where seizures won't stop without veterinary intervention) so I wouldn't have to imagine, I would know what would happen if the boyz suddenly didn't have their Keppra and Felbatol onboard. I would lose them.

Please if u can sponsor one or both for any amount, or give a one time donation u will be joining their angel brigade who are keeping their angel wings wrapped around the boyz keeping them safe.
Their sponsorship needs are high, I know, but if many did $5/month it would add up to saving Tuck and Justice's lives.

Not only does Tuck need $63/month more sponsorship, and Justice $93/month more...but Justice also has a minus amount in his funds.
GF - Justice Van Allen -81.33

Tuck already has one new angel, can u join Tuck's angel and help Tuck, Justice or both boyz? Please.

Thanks ever so much angels!

Edited by k9sign, 28 January 2012 - 05:16 PM.

Posted Image

Mike (Guy's person)

Mike (Guy's person)

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 610 posts
Dear Cindy,

You wrote something we all understand, about wishing you still needed to worry about Abbie tonight.  A year later I wish I still needed to go the trouble of wrapping Guy in a warm towel burrito and giving him medication.  Of course, Lola has given me more to worry about this year with her health, so I appreciate that she still needs me.  I guess Tuck and Justie give you plenty to worry about, so hopefully you can appreciate how much they still need you.

Edited by Mike (Guy's person), 28 January 2012 - 11:23 PM.

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts
This is Abbie in 2009 (Justice and Tuck beside her) looking up at Carol hoping she will let them off the deck-

Posted Image

Edited by k9sign, 29 January 2012 - 12:05 PM.

Posted Image

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts

I guess Tuck and Justie give you plenty to worry about, so hopefully you can appreciate how much they still need you.

Hi, Mike, I do appreciate how much the boyz still need me...but no more then I need them.

Hug little Lola tight for me...well as tight as she will let u. I know Guy is looking over u both, just as Abbie is looking over me and the boyz.

Hugs.

The boyz are still having seizure activity. I know Justice's seizures are from being sick the past few days, but I think I will need to call the neuro tmw to see if I can add some Gabapentin for a few days to help stop Tuck's seizure cycle.

Maybe Abbie can help find some sponsors or one time donors for the boyz. If it's in her power she won't let Tuck or Justice be without their meds...

If u can help the boyz  with ANY amount...please specify Tucker, Justice or both...

http://imom.org/donation/#pin

Tuck needs $63/month more sponsorship and Justice needs $93/month more sponsorship. Justice is also in the red with his funds  -81.33

Thanks so much angels!

Edited by k9sign, 29 January 2012 - 12:20 PM.

Posted Image

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,698 posts
Cindy, how sweet of you to post on Brooklynn's thread when I now you are having a truly tough time all the way around...

I feel so bad for you all and I feel so bad for Brooklynn...her Momma is doing such a good job and there isn't much happening...but, I won't give us...and I know your post is going to help....

It was such a nice day until late afternoon and then the winds started up and the snow was coming down so hard and now it's back to nothing happening...that's life in Ohio though, isn't it...

I've been reading every day and wanted to touch base with you...I'm finally feeling somewhat better.  I went out yesterday for the first time in the month of January...all I did was rest and go to work...that respiratory thing is terrible...BIG HUGS to you all.....Judy

zoom mom

zoom mom

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,283 posts
:pp_animal_568:

Hi Cindy ...

Just had you and your entire household on my heart all weekend ....sending lots of love, prayers, and of course hugs to you all.

Wish I were in a position to help financially ... Zoom's illness realllly destroyed my credit which am still recovering from it and will be unfortunately for awhile, but I hope there are some angels out there that can help out with the boys expenses.  Pls if someone can help Tuck and Justice ...I know Cindy and everyone here at IMOM would be so grateful!!!!

You take care sweet Cindy ---

Susan,  MisChief
  & Angel MS. ZOOM

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,889 posts
Hi Judy, we have def had some swirling snow and periods where we couldn't even see the barn today. I think we have only got maybe 3" yesterday and today, but u would think it was much more.

Really glad to hear u are feeling somewhat better and were able to get out for something besides work. Don't go to fast-take it slow.

Thanks for checking on us.
Hugs to u and the kids

Hi Susan, thank u for thinking abt all of us this weekend-I know the love, prayers and hugs helped us all.
Thanks for wanting to help- ur cheerleading though is much appreciated.

Hugs to u and MisChief

Please, please angels can anyone help with any amount of sponsorship for either or both boyz? One time donations are so appreciated too.
We really need ur help...

Thanks so much angels!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users