Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Nella Lindsay - Pyometra

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Pat.C

Pat.C

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
Nella is a 4 lb Chihuahua who was diagnosed with pyometra and in need of immediate life saving surgery.  Thanks to the generosity of our wonderful IMOM Angels who make monthly or one-time donations to the General Fund, we were  able to pledge $500 to get Nella her needed surgery.

Nella's mom is rushing her to the vet right now and we hope to hear from her later today.  We wish Nella a speedy recovery.

Thank you Angels for your donations, we could not have made this pledge without you.

Pat - IMOM & Laura B (who processed this case)

Attached Files

Guest_Linda IMOM_*

Guest_Linda IMOM_*
  • Guests
Big Big thanks to the angels who supports the general emergency fund.    You have saved this darling tiny chi's life.  Hoping for an update, but we were so close to losing this little girl, I cannot thank the imom angelsw enough.

Lindsey8158

Lindsey8158
  • Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (Pat - IMOM @ Aug 16 2008, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nella is a 4 lb Chihuahua who was diagnosed with pyometra and in need of immediate life saving surgery. Thanks to the generosity of our wonderful IMOM Angels who make monthly or one-time donations to the General Fund, we were able to pledge $500 to get Nella her needed surgery.

Nella's mom is rushing her to the vet right now and we hope to hear from her later today. We wish Nella a speedy recovery.

Thank you Angels for your donations, we could not have made this pledge without you.

Pat - IMOM & Laura B (who processed this case)

Lindsey8158

Lindsey8158
  • Members
  • 3 posts
Hello Everyone,

I would like to take this time an express the importance of having you pet, Spay or Neuter.

Due the the fear of havig my chiuahuaha spayed and the lack of not having the intention on mating her, I thought it was not necessary.  I was proven wrong
and because, of that I almost lost the light of my life and allowed her to suffer.

Also, please pay close attention to your pets behavior, it can save their lives
On 8/14/08 I took my Chiuahuaha to the vet@ 2:30 in the morning. Due to her
lack of eating and signs of lethragic which was not part of her normal behavior.

I was told that she had Pyometra and her uterus was 10x's it 's normal size
an was in need of emergency surgery to remove her ovaries and uterus which
was life theatening or not and the outcome would definately be fatal.

I want to stress to everyone who has not taken the time and had their Babies
spayed or Neutered it less costly then the surgery that I was unable to afford
but, throught the efforts and donations from IMOM and their Angels, Nella
was able to have the surgery and on the road to recovery.  

All of the stress and fear could have been eliminated if I just took the time
and spayed her, so I am pleading to those that have yet done so, please
do so.  I don't wish no one the pain and heartache I was feeling and the
discomfort that I had put her through out of my own fear.

Please I ask this on behalf of your Babies.

Christina heart.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users