Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Cooper is 3 years old today!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Time flies when you are a good cat!  Three years old...I can't believe it.  Seems like just yesterday CooperCat rode into my life with his cape on and did things to amaze me every day.  Today we celebrate his third birthday.  He and I are taking the day off from IMOM.  Our plans are to play outside and catch and eat flies.  We are going for a World Record in fly catching and eating.

Happy Birthday to the best LBBK that I know.  He's my love...

Juli

3 years old!

Playing with sister Ava!

vickyimom

vickyimom

Board of Directors

• IMOM Board of Directors
  • 864 posts
Happy Birthday CooperCat.
We tried to get you some presents, but we kept eatin'em before we could get them wrapped.
We hope you break the fly record today!
We'll be thinking of you all day-
luv
the zoomals and zoocats

kuhio98

kuhio98

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
Happiest of Birthdays to you Cooper-Man!
I can't believe it's been 3 years already.
Time flies (he-he) when you're having fun!

Lisa http://www.goodsearch.com/ for IMOM ~ Earn a penny for IMOM with every search!
Also check out the Shopping function from GoodSearch

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
Dearest nephew,

Your auntie loves you very very much and hopes you have a wonderful, fly-filled day.

I'm sending lots and lots of kisses for your yummy black belly.

Love,

Auntie Laurie, Uncle Larry, and your cousins in Cootland

Kim

Kim

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,765 posts
LOLOLOL!  Well, I can't do no better than your Auntie Laurie did, Coop.  Happy Birthday to the best darn fly catcher, Assistant Treasurer, annoying brother**, and loveable boy ever.   heart.gif

cooper.gif  

** Tori Kay paid me to say that.

Rottendogs

Rottendogs

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 638 posts
Happy Birthday, Cooper!!! Hope your day is filled with flies, fun and your sister's adoration. Head butts and tummy kissies to you.
Auntie Celia

Kay

Kay

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
oh, Mr. Super Duper Cooper Man, I can't believe how much you have grown.  Wishing you the happiest of birthdays and a new fly-catching record!

Pat.C

Pat.C

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
catwatching.gif Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Cooper! We hope you get lots & lots of flies today!

Pat & The Spoiled Royals

Attached Files

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
I wanted to send birthday wishes to the cleverest, cutest little tree-dodging, fly catcher there is. I love it when Laurie shares Coop's antics with me and hope to someday meet him in person.

cool026.gif
HBD2Coop, HBD2Coop, HBD dear Cooper, HBD2U,

Love,
Uncle Larry

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone.  I had the most fun day.  We played out in our fenced in yard for 1.5 hours!  We usually go out for 30 minutes.  Outside I played with a string like I like to do.  Mom pulls it and I pounce on it.  Then when I came in my Mom had my presents ready.  She caught 4 flies while we were out and brought them into the house.  Of course I caught them all and ate them.  Yum, yum.  Then we played pin the tail on the mouse with my sisters.  I beat them because they were all blind-folded.  Then we played mousie game where Mom throws the mouse up the stairs and I pounce on it and knock it back down and then she throws it again and again and again.  I had a nice dinner and a nice nap.  I felt loved all day long.  It was my best birthday ever.

Auntie Vic, zoocats and zoomals, I was wondering if you got my presents wrapped yet instead of eating them?  

Auntie Lisa, time does fly when you are having fun and I use every waking minute to enjoy life.  Everyone should do that!

Auntie Laurie and CootCousins, thank you for the kisses on my big black belly.  They tickled.  But not as much as you tickled my Mom with the picture of me and my fly covered birthday hat.  We think it is purrfect.

Mommy #1, I knew Tori Kay paid you to say I was an annoying brother.  I'm really not.  She's an annoying sister.  Thank you for helping me get to birthday #3!

Auntie Celia, my day was filled with flies, fun and your two-thirds of my sister's adoration.  Thanks for the head butts and tummy kissies.

Auntie Kay, if I keep growing, I'll be bigger than you soon.  Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Auntie Pat, I did have a personal best fly catching record.  4 flies today!!  I would have caught more if there would have been more.

Unca Larry, so good to see you here on the forum!  I sure hope you and Aunt Laurie come to Georgia to visit me some day.  I would love that.  I can teach you how to catch and eat a fly really fast.

Love always,

CooperCat
cooper.gif

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,564 posts
Happy Birthday Cooper!!!
Cody and I are glad you and your Mom had a wonderful, fun- and fly-filled day. LOL to the hat your Auntie Laurie made for you. That is too cute!

Happy birthday to Super Cooper, a very special and sweet LBBK. We love you.

Tracy and Cody  heart.gif  stripekitty.gif

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,878 posts
Oh, Cooper, we misseded ur burfday!!! Happy lated burfday!
Your mama said
Our plans are to play outside and catch and eat flies. We are going for a World Record in fly catching and eating.

We saw u did superduper cooper at catchin' them flies--but how did ur mama do wiff catchin' and eatin' them?

We likes to catch flies too, and moths,and we tink u are the luckiested kitty in the world to haff Auntie Juli as ur mama.

We so glads u haff a great burfday!!!

wags and wiggles frum Tuckie and Justice. Mommy sends loads of kisses she wants ur mama to give u-k?
Posted Image

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,693 posts
Happy belated Birthday wishes to the coolest little black kitty I know...

Cooper, I hope that you and your Mom had a GREAT DAY outside...

I want you to know that you are BEAUTIFUL...Hugs to you...Judy

Diana C.

Diana C.

DIANA C

• Members
  • 4,123 posts
Cooper I am so sorry I missed your birthday.  Seems like you had a Super Duper of a day.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SWEET COOPER.

Diana & Angel
We GoodSearch for IMOM.

Please help us help our Pets In Need by using this internet SEARCH feature for all your internet searches. To add this feature to your tool bar click here for the FREE download. http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbars.aspx

Debs

Debs

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,824 posts
Happy Belated Birthday Cooper. It sounds like you had a great day. I too would like to know how Mommy did with the fly catching and eating.

I think you look so handsome in your fly covered Birthday Hat.
Deb, Spike(RB 3/13/07), Riley (RB 8/12/13), Tigger, Jake, Tyson and Jax

Posted ImagePosted Image

We don't get over losing the dogs who have been a part of our lives. We just get used to living without them. --Jim Willis

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,759 posts
Cooper!  Happy (belated) 4th birthday, Little One.  I hope your mom and sisters were good to you.

HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

Juli

Juli

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 229 posts
Thank you Aunt Paula for finding my birthday thread from last year.  This year I'm 4 years old and such a big and handsome boy, so I'm told.  I still love life and live it to the fullest.  My favorite time of day is when we go out into the backyard.  There is so much to smell and hear and pounce on out there.  I had a wonderful birthday.  Thanks and headbutts to you!

Love,

CooperCat

cooper.gif

k9sign

k9sign

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 10,878 posts
Oh, Cooper u are most definitely a handsome boy. The most handsomest FOUR year old kitty there is in the whole wide world!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mr Cool! cooper.gif

Hugs, flies, moth and grasshoppers!! Wags and wigglebutts from Tuck and Justice

Auntie Cindy, and cuzzins Tuck and Justice
Posted Image

kuhio98

kuhio98

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
Happy Birthday Cooper!  

Juli, I was just thinking about Cooper yesterday.  I was on a plane and picked up a Ladies Home Journal magazine to read (the one with Kyra Sedwick on it).

There is a story in there titled "Love is Blind" about a rescued kitty -- who in turns rescues her owner.  

I hope that you and Cooper will have many happy and healthy years together.  

Lisa http://www.goodsearch.com/ for IMOM ~ Earn a penny for IMOM with every search!
Also check out the Shopping function from GoodSearch

Tracy IMOM

Tracy IMOM

Certified IMOMer!

• 3,564 posts
Happy belated birthday, Cooper!!! Dallas, Phoenix and I all hope you had a wonderful, fun- and fly-filled day.  felineicon.gif   cooper.gif

Love,
Tracy and the boys, and Cody in spirit heart.gif  stripekitty.gif  animcndc_sm.gif

Edited by Tracy IMOM, 18 August 2009 - 02:19 PM.

carols

carols
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Happy belated 4th birthday, Cooper.  Hunter, Hershey & Freya hope you had a wonderful day!

Pat.C

Pat.C

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
Cooper! I can't believe I missed your birthday this year. albkblink.gif I'm sorry precious, I've got the SR's out hunting flys right now, we'll be sending a box soon.

Happy, Happy Birthday!(just a little late)

Pat & The Spoiled Royals

Bandit'sAngel

Bandit'sAngel

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,911 posts
Oh Cooper, sweetie .... I feel SO bad for missing your 4th Birthday  ohmy.gif blush.gif !!!!  I 'do' so hope you will accept my most heartfelt apologies !!!! two.gif

FIRST, Bandit and I would like to give you your card:

And, SECONDLY, we would like to give you the reason, we were SO 'tardy' - they're all in this box for you ~ ummm, if you don't mind me opening it, because it's a little stuffy in there, even with all the air holes ......
There ya go - CooperCat . . . HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU !!!!   a bit late.  Yep, been spending A LOT of time running around catching lotsa flies for you, sweetie, so you'd have 'plenty' on your Special Day, and for afterward too !!!!! biggrin.gif wub.gif

You 'are' SO very very handsome !!!! (So, all those people who tell you you are big and handsome - - - are absolutely RIGHT !!!!) wub.gif

Sounds like you had a fantastic day with your mom and your sisters out in the backyard !!!!!  cooper.gif   That's so cool !!!

Here's wishing you MANY MANY MORE Happy Happy Birthdays with your terrific family, to come !!!!!

Sending LOTS of Love, Head-butts, Face Rubs, Scritches and Purrs ~
ALWAYS~
Donna and 'The Bandit' wub.gif

heart.gif

vickyimom

vickyimom

Board of Directors

• 864 posts
OH NO!
Cooper, I can't belive we missed your birthday here at the zoo! We're soooo sorry!
Since we missed it, we feel that you should also get to celebrate the whole month of September! Wishing you a fly a day all month long!

Love,
Aunt vicky & everyone at the zoo

Judy

Judy

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 7,693 posts
Cooper...my best little buddy...I am so sorry to not have posted on your birthday thread...but I see that you got all kinds of great birthday cards...know that I have never forgotten our first meeting...and I am thrilled that you have grown up into a handsome, special little boy...Hugs to you and your Mom!  Judy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users