Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Harley Combs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Pat.C

Pat.C

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
Harley is a 5 year old, plott hound who had been in labor almost 24 hours when IMOM was contacted for assistance. She needed an emergency c-section and her family found themselves without funds to help her.  A quick call to the vet confirmed Harley was in need of emergency surgery.  Harely's mom Debbie had this to say:

Please help save my dog. I love her and she would be truely missed around the house by my family, kids and other pets that we have.

Her only option was to take Harley home to die, but because of the donations by so many kind and generous IMOM angels, we were able to pledge $600 from our General Fund for Harely's surgery and her spay.

Harley's family does not have a computer and they were not able to post to the community, but she did ask that we thank all the wonderful people who helped save Harley. So. . . .Thank you Angels, you helped save another precious dog today.

Pat IMOM

debbie and jack

debbie and jack

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,093 posts
So glad that Harley was saved and so glad that she is being spayed.

Thanks IMOM for a double save there.

Love and Husky hugs,
Debbie and Jack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users