Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

IMOM Cafe Press store

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,199 posts

You are invited to the grand opening of the IMOM store, where you will find all kinds of great items that you can wear, carry, drink out of, and more. We have some fun items for furkids, too.

And every purchase that you make from the IMOM store will help pets in need!

To visit the store, go to www.cafepress.com/imom. You can also click the "IMOM Store" tab in the blue menu bar at the top of any screen here in our community.

Please come on over and check it out... I hope you see something you fancy.  whitekitty.gif
Jacki and Magic, IMOM Founders

Pyometra is a serious uterine infection that is potentially fatal and can occur in unspayed animals. Spay and neuter -- it's the right thing to do!

SydsMom

SydsMom

Certified IMOMer!

• Member - Mod. Team
  • 2,339 posts
QUOTE (Jacki IMOM @ Jul 9 2008, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are invited to the grand opening of the IMOM store, where you will find all kinds of great items that you can wear, carry, drink out of, and more. We have some fun items for furkids, too.

And every purchase that you make from the IMOM store will help pets in need!

To visit the store, go to www.cafepress.com/imom. You can also click the "IMOM Store" tab in the blue menu bar at the top of any screen here in our community.

Please come on over and check it out... I hope you see something you fancy.  whitekitty.gif

Oh how cool Jacki !!!
I hope the store does REALLY well ! Some of the shirts are so cute !

Michelle
Charlie & Zoe
P1160249.JPG
Angel Sydney 1-2-10
Sydney2.jpg
Angel Brittany 9-22-07
Brit2.JPG

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,199 posts
I'm really excited about our new store.  Laurie and the kitties worked very hard to get it all set up for us. pp_animal_568.gif

Pyometra is a serious uterine infection that is potentially fatal and can occur in unspayed animals. Spay and neuter -- it's the right thing to do!

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
I had an awful lot of assistance from certain furry kids of mine!

Through July 20, you can receive free economy or standard shipping for purchases of $65 or more at the IMOM store, excluding applicable sales tax. Just enter coupon code FREESUMMER during checkout. (Offer applies to shipping within the U.S. only.)

So right now you can help pets in need by shopping at the store, and also get free shipping. Woo-hoo!

kuhio98

kuhio98

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
Great job!  Off to go shopping........
Lisa http://www.goodsearch.com/ for IMOM ~ Earn a penny for IMOM with every search!
Also check out the Shopping function from GoodSearch

debbie and jack

debbie and jack

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,093 posts
Wish I could buy something.  Way to go Laurie.   waycool.gif  Sending best wishes for great success in the store.  Love the tote!

Love and Husky hugs,
Debbie and jack

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,199 posts
Lisa - come back and let us know what you bought.  

I love the 5 reasons to s/n.  We're really trying to get the word out about the health risks for animals who are not s/n.

We've had 4 pyo cases in the last week.  It's heartbreaking.  People just don't know.  Collectively, we need to make sure they learn so we can prevent some of this pain and suffering.

Stepping down off my soapbox now magicmoon.gif

This looks like my newest LBK, Ascot felineicon.gif

vhuang

vhuang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Great new store!  I have always loved the IMOM logo, so I was delighted to be able to purchase the sweatshirt, ringed T shirt, and coffee mug!  

Can't wait until I receive my stuff.

Virginia

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,758 posts
Decisions, Decisions... what does one do when they are owned by dogs and cats? unsure.gif

I guess winter and summer attire in both "shades".

Paula

Edited by CatPaws, 11 July 2008 - 09:06 PM.

HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

Lori Domingos

Lori Domingos

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 319 posts
Wonderful store.  I sent for a t-shirt, cap and tote with Imom logon.  The one with reasons to spay and neuter would not work for me here because no one would know what the words meant.  It takes longer for me to get things because I have them sent to our office in the states and then they send it to me.  After they get the things it takes 3 to 4 weeks for me to get them.

I will shop for more.

Love and prayers

Guest_Juli IMOM_*

Guest_Juli IMOM_*
  • Guests
I love the new IMOM store!  Do you know why?  My CooperCat is on a t-shirt for blind kitties!  Want to see what Laurie made specially for me...a Cooper mousie pad.  Isn't it great?

I'm going to order the mouse pad and the shirt with Cooper on it.  I just can't figure out what size.  Do you think the shirts run smaller than normal, larger than normal, or normal?  What is normal?  LOL

Renee-H

Renee-H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Juli,

I bought a couple of different styles; I'll let you know how the sizes run.   Everything in the store looks great.   I can't wait to get my new shirts.

Renee

Tammy L.

Tammy L.

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 569 posts
pp_animal_568.gif

This is so cool. I love the IMOM logo and would be very proud to wear it!

I hope it does well.

Tammy
& The Spotted Poochies

Please don't buy...while shelter dogs die

CatPaws

CatPaws

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 2,758 posts
My order came yesterday!  The Spay & Neuter Mouse Pad is great.

Just want to let everybody know- the clothes run on the large size, so there's probably no need to build "growing room" into your size choices, at least not for the sweatshirts.

The IMOM logo will proudly be on display at an American Diabetes Step Out on October 25th.  Sure hope by then the calendar photo contest will have a "Sugarbaby" rescue PIN picture that I can snag and carry with me.  I only wish the logo was on the front of the shirt rather than the back.  Team pictures are always taken.

Paula
HELP JUST ONE

Love, from AJ's Pride and Skeeter's Joy

LaurieR

LaurieR

Certified IMOMer!

• Members
  • 3,873 posts
I wanted to let everyone know that, using a coupon code, right now you can receive free shipping from Cafe Press on all orders over $40!

The coupon is good through October 30.

If you've been thinking of ordering a few goodies from the IMOM store, it's a great time to do it because you won't pay for shipping!

During checkout, you'll see an area labeled "Have a code?". Just enter cactusship40 in this area, and click the "apply" button.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users