Welcome to IMOM Community Home
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
PLEASE NOTE: IMOM is staffed completely by volunteers. In general, our volunteers attempt to be available Monday through Saturday, though specific times are not guaranteed. IMOM volunteers are not available on Sunday or holidays.

Paradise

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Maureen for Spock

Maureen for Spock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
"Dogs are our links to Paradise. To sit silently with a dog, on a gorgeus afternoon, on a hillside is to know happiness...it is not bordoom it is  Eden." Written by Polish poet Czeslaw Milosz. I can't find the complete quote,  when .I'll share it. The most important word to me is "SILENTLY"  - the world is constantly jabbering at us;  since childhood, my pets were the only creatures I found to give silent joy.

Jacki IMOM

Jacki IMOM

IMOM Founder

• IMOM Founder
  • 3,216 posts
since childhood, my pets were the only creatures I found to give silent joy.

I know exactly what you mean.
Jacki and Magic, IMOM Founders

Pyometra is a serious uterine infection that is potentially fatal and can occur in unspayed animals. Spay and neuter -- it's the right thing to do!

Maureen for Spock

Maureen for Spock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
pp_animal_568.gif Here's the entire quote:"Dogs are our links to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit silently with a dog on a hillside on a glorius afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was Peace."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users